What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

I know Qa world and I even got paid from there. But, the last time I checked them i don't think they're still working. The website look good and it's configuration remain unchanged. Every week then, they used to published the top transcriber, but last 3 times I go there nothing of such is seen.
Never heard of the platform before , is just my first time of hearing about it . what is the platform all about, you mean the possibility of making money with the platform is no more available ?

Never heard of the platform before , is just my first time of hearing about it . what is the platform all about, you mean the possibility of making money with the platform is no more available ?
Qa world is transcribing plartform. They users to transcribe an audio file into a text. The audio file were divided into section: some audios were 2 minutes, while some are upto 10 minutes or more. The amount they paid depends on the length of the audio you transcribe and it's difficulty. To work there then, you just need to login and click on one job and transcribe. They will review the work after you submitted. If the work got a rating of between 3 and 5, you'll get paid. They every week. As for the possibility of making money with the company now, I can't say much because I left the plartform when they reduced the amount they paid per job. And the last time I login to the site, it doesn't look like people are still making money from there.

Qa world is transcribing plartform. They users to transcribe an audio file into a text. The audio file were divided into section: some audios were 2 minutes, while some are upto 10 minutes or more. The amount they paid depends on the length of the audio you transcribe and it's difficulty. To work there then, you just need to login and click on one job and transcribe. They will review the work after you submitted. If the work got a rating of between 3 and 5, you'll get paid. They every week. As for the possibility of making money with the company now, I can't say much because I left the plartform when they reduced the amount they paid per job. And the last time I login to the site, it doesn't look like people are still making money from there.
Oh, thanks for the brief explanation. However there are other transcription website you can work on and get your money but however it is very difficult for you to be generally accepted because you have to pass through a lot of complicated testing.

I have two forum on my mind and I did not know which one is olderm the beermoney forum and the forumcoin. But it seems beermoney forum is equally old and I could see some posts that were published in 2013 on that forum.

The forumcoin remain the oldest paid to post forum online . This forum has been around for quite a long period of time even before the emergence of so many forums that we have now.

Well, I don't have much experience in online, so I don't know which site still pay, but I heard that ForumCoin is one of the oldest site, and they are still paying for their users, and this forum bizdustry also has the same reputation.

Bmf, honeygain and forum coin are the websites that I think I've been around for more than six years right now and they are still paying. This is exactly what happens when you plan and you are actually taking your business too heart.

The oldest website i know of is forum coin , i have earned and withdraw fron the platform and i can say that the platform is very legit ,a lot of people have earned more money from the forum since.

According to what I've heard, forum coin is the oldest.
Honestly, I haven't looked at the website.
Something about the business world here keeps me glued.
Possibly the way the admins operate.

I am aware of one legitimate forum that allows compensated posting. It was introduced in 2013 and goes by the name Forum Coin. One of the better forums available at the moment is this one. Although there isn't much pay for participating in the forums, if you're an article writer, you may make a good living from it.

The truth is that you can hardly find a old legit website that is still paying, but I believe it exists, it depends on you to make a good research and find them.

Bmf, honeygain and forum coin are the websites that I think I've been around for more than six years right now and they are still paying. This is exactly what happens when you plan and you are actually taking your business too heart.
Sometimes you can't really tell the reason why some platforms are not able to last for a long period of time. Do you mean that most people who are running these platforms are not always serious ?

Forum coins is a legit platform that gives opportunity for people to make money. However considering the fact that the earning rate is not encouraging I do not see the need for people to rely on it.

It is with no doubt that some online business sites come and go and within a short period of time due to lack of operations and operators. Not withstanding, there are some that existed and still existing among is Amazon and Fiverr

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
I actually do not know when Forumcoin was launched but I know that it has been existing for a very long time. They have a payment limit but the platform is still functioning

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back