What's new

What are some of the most popular tools and frameworks for web development, and how do they compare to each other?

Billy

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 9, 2021
USD
$2.9100USD
Biznotes
Web development is a rapidly evolving field, and there are always new tools and frameworks emerging. What are some of the most popular tools and frameworks for web development, and how do they compare to each other in terms of features, ease of use, and popularity?

Web development requires you to have knowledge and skills in various programming languages. However, I am not a developer and I do not have that skills. I use CMS to build websites

JavaScript frameworks:
-Node.js
-React
-Next.js
-Vue
-JQuery

Databases:
-GraphQL
-MySQL
-Firebase

PHP:
-Wordpress

How do they compare? In my opinion the JavaScript is harder to learn and use for a beginner in comparison to ye olde Wordpress. The old school post to database and get stuff back from database model feels easier to understand than the way Node.js approaches the issue (Can someone please explain that to me?)

On the plus side, if you do manage to learn the JavaScript, it does have a lot more features, the ability to integrate a lot more databases, and super-cheap web hosting by the number of commands run rather than a flat fee per month. You also have the option of using Vercel, a free web host that is actually pretty good.

Meanwhile, by far the biggest advantage is that you only have to learn one programming language: JavaScript. This is instead of learning HTML5, CSS3, PHP, some vanilla JavaScript and JQuery for mobile. Not to mention CSS innovations like SCSS and Sass. I guess I should put that on the list:

CSS3:
-SCSS
-Sass

Anyway, there are likely more tools than this. This is just what I remember for frameworks and tools off the top of my head.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back