What's new

What are some of the lessons one should learn at their early 20s?

You should know that investment can only make you rich not your salary. so it is good to know how to invest your money for more profit. Salary is just for keeping the fuel in the stomach till next month.

You should know that investment can only make you rich not your salary. so it is good to know how to invest your money for more profit. Salary is just for keeping the fuel in the stomach till next month.
It is not everybody that is well-informed about the goodness that comes with investment at early age because before you get matured you are already counting your profits in millions.

Here are my tips...
  1. Get up ahead of schedule. Complete your stuffs early, settle more diligently undertakings first at that point proceed onward to the hard ones. With extra special care. 20 minutes for every undertaking followed by 5 minutes of break. Rehash till you're accomplished for the afternoon. In the event that you have achieved your errands, reward yourself with a XL cup of hot cocoa.
  2. Have a reason/objective/interest you are clutching. Try not to carry on with a day to day existence like a tree rind without having no enthusiasm or life objectives. It very well may be anything straightforward like weaving to turning into a mogul. Clutch your motivation. You are attached to it.
  3. Get a guide and request that they mentor you. Ideally guide in the field that you need to seek after or that you are attempting to consummate yourself at. Paid coaches are superior to free adjusted ones. Reason? They will invest more exertion to mentor you for good since it is anything but a free assistance. Also individuals with heaps of involvement with a specific field ought to consider bringing up mentee and passing down their insight to them. Ability unused and held is ability squandered.
  4. Figure out how to groom yourself. Change your hairdo, dress as per your age, trim your nails, deal with your skin and treat your skin break out scar. Locate the reasonable style you rock, ideal mix of make ups and skin purifying system. Also, don't attempt to look drop dead perfect however look adequate.
  5. Life goes on. With or without somebody. Regardless of whether you have nobody close by. Get settled with your own isolation. Figured out how to endure alone with no one close by. Life just goes on and you need to begin proceeding onward and do what should be done to proceed onward.
  6. Dump the Cynics and Naysayers. Could be your manipulative companions. Or then again douche family members. Any individual who drains the energy out of you and makes you crazy should be removed your life. They are harmful. They are crappy. You DON'T require them. Discard and run.
  7. Construct Networks. Make new companions, go to forum like this great forum , volunteer at your nearby network, converse with outsiders, go to workshop and meetings. That way, you will get the opportunity to communicate with various individuals and trade perspectives. You will be amazed of the amount you could gain from others.
In your early 20s, you should learn to be disciplined in the area of money saving. You should also learn to grow your circle or friend- network. This helps a lot in the future.

I love those salient points you mentioned and I value those points. Life is a race. We just have to take it one step at a time and see how it is going to work out. Things may not go as planned and that is why patience is required

Well that you should be hard-working and that life is not as it seems and also that you should learn to make the best out of what comes your way and live a happy life

Hahahhahahahahah, lolz I can't really stop laughing.. but it is with the help of the salary that you will be able to take out some money to invest on whatever project that will be profitable in the future. so salaries is still very important and also play an important part in your investment.

Thanks a lot for this. At least this will be an eye opener for those that just left their terms to twenties.
The place of mentorship is highly needed at this point of life.

Hahahhahahahahah, lolz I can't really stop laughing.. but it is with the help of the salary that you will be able to take out some money to invest on whatever project that will be profitable in the future. so salaries is still very important and also play an important part in your investment.
It is like you are reading my comments out of context. There is no point where I rule out salary in my comment. Saving is the starting point of all riches and it comes from salary.

Instead of relying SOLELY on salary, you can look for something to invest your money, for example real estate or cryptocurrency investment, that will bring residual income and more profit.

I challenge you to provide me with 20 billionaires in the world who build their wealth from salary alone.

It is like you are reading my comments out of context. There is no point where I rule out salary in my comment. Saving is the starting point of all riches and it comes from salary.

Instead of relying SOLELY on salary, you can look for something to invest your money, for example real estate or cryptocurrency investment, that will bring residual income and more profit.

I challenge you to provide me with 20 billionaires in the world who build their wealth from salary alone.
There are a lot of them such as musician that doesn't even have an opportunity to get salaries but they are able to build their wealth based on their talent and what they are able to invent, investment can really help but it is not the only way of getting someone to attend a billionaire status.

Very nice advice, also learn that people will say bad things about you whether you like it or not , just do whatever makes you happy and focus on building yourself and setting yourself up for bigger things.

I believe that everyone who is in their early 20s should know the basic rules about investing into stocks. They should also be people who are willing to form meaningful partnerships with other people.

The biggest lesson I have learned is that we should depend only on Allah and we must try and work hard to make money and try our best to become successful in life. This is something every person in their teenage should understand.

If I had made learnt how to make money online in my early twenties, things would have been a lot better for me by now. It's a big regret and I planned to instill that into my sons and daughter when they grow up.

Very nice advice, also learn that people will say bad things about you whether you like it or not , just do whatever makes you happy and focus on building yourself and setting yourself up for bigger things.
In my twenties and even before I reach that age , I have been taught you need to be saving if you want to be succesful in future , because saving is meant for the dry days .

Here are the 20 most important lessons I learned in my 20s:
  • Start Taking Good Care Of Yourself Now. ...
  • You're Going To Feel Lost. ...
  • Dreams Require Sacrifice. ...
  • Stop Caring What People Think. ...
  • Embrace Failure. ...
  • Don't Give Up. ...
  • Don't Compare Yourself To Others. ...
  • Don't Make Excuses, Apologize

Everybody have their own lesson and maybe what people pass through in life is what they are also learnt from , For me what life has taught me is that how you plan your youthful age will determine your old age.

The best learning and lesson you must know in your early 20's is to know how to save and turn one nd two together , i mean you must learn and know how to do businenss and also invest.

You should have learnt by this age that there is no time by your side, and you're supposed to be building yourself by doing only things that are productive and will prepare you for the future .

The aspect of saving is an important aspect of a business , so you must have known that early that if you want your business to survive , you must know how to manage your business fund.

And the early 20s , everyone should be able to manage the little money and the resources they are able to acquire . This is a very important. Without proper management you may not likely be able to save money for anything in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back