What's new

What are some of the lessons one should learn at their early 20s?

Thanks you very much for this lessons, imagine at your early 20s you don't even have idea of all these lessons,it will be hard for such person to make it in life

Seriously, all the points that was discussed are very important and informative. Perhaps, it's definitely going to do a lot of people who are not well informed.

Seriously one of the biggest regret I've had in my life it's not investing in cryptocurrency when I'm supposed to invest in a testicle bitcoin because if I had I would have been a billionaire right now.

Be open to change in any part of the life, and do not worry, just follow your passion and your dreams no matter what others say, it is your story, your life, enjoy it.
One of the biggest lessons that I have learnt in my late twenties and I will have made up my mind never to repay some kind of mistake is the fact that I was not able to quickly go into school simply because I didn't get admission on time.

One of my regrets in life is that I did not collect many friends when I was younger although I had that corrected when I was about 30. Being choosy with friends is not a good attitude for you may be needing a network when you grow old. Of course you have to spend time with people and for a married person that is not easy. But having friends or a network of people is part of life in this modern time especially when you are aiming to have a business.
Having lots of friends sometimes helps in one's life. Because there are times that we might need some information that it will be the friend that will help us to get the information and friends do support in terms of business

I think the Person should also have a target or goal he or she want to acheive and put more effort to follow up the goals and try to make sure it's more achievable too

Business lessons one should learn in his 20s is to learn any viable business that he will be able to use to sustain himself when the jobs are not forthcoming after college.

One of the invaluable lessons I learnt in my early twenties is that whatever I pursue, I'm doing it for my future and not for my parents, peers or counterpart. Also it is good to be quality time conscious, stick to your schedules and build a good interpersonal life with others.

Lesson that one should learn at 20s.the person should learn a good lesson by interact with good and reliable person to improve good morals in environment.

Well, you should never depend on your parents in your early 20s and this is what many people do not realize and end up suffering from financial problems like I did. People should start making money when they are in their early 20s.

In addition to the things above, you must have a goal and be focused towards achieving it. Proceeding further in education or learning a skill is very important during this period.

I believe that being financially free is something that you should learn to have covered in your early twenties because it is going to help you in your future.

at your early 20 you need to learn a lot, you need to think like an adult because you are no longer a teenager.everything about you is going to change, including your mindset.

Waoh. This is amazing - I'm going to bookmark this thread for future reference.
Another thing I need to emphasize on is the fact that we should learn self development. Read books, take courses, attend seminars that would help grow and frame your mindset.

It is very important for you to learn how to be independent from the age of 20 because it is what is going to set you on the road map of becoming a man in the future.

When you are young, for instance at early 20s, that is the perfect time to take risks. That is why so many youngsters have achieved success at an early age. Even if you will not succeed with your plans, you will get over it easier and make other plans.

I think the greatest lesson I have learnt currently in my early 20s is that I should learn to be financially independent, learn to stop depending on my parents to pay my bills. They may still want me to stay at home doing nothing but it is high time I learnt to hustle while I am still young.

I think the greatest lesson I have learnt currently in my early 20s is that I should learn to be financially independent, learn to stop depending on my parents to pay my bills. They may still want me to stay at home doing nothing but it is high time I learnt to hustle while I am still young.
financial independence may really be good as it can help you to take care of some of your basic needs and help people around you , But that is not the most important priority as I see it, The most important priority to me now is how to be able to save money and start up something that will be able to give me the financial independence.

The world is d developing very fast today, so it's almost impossible to see most young people in their parents home at the age of 20 now.

Ever since I suffered so many losses with my involvement in policy and some projects online I've learnt that it's something that I should never get into in this year and any other year that comes.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back