What's new

What are some of the lessons one should learn at their early 20s?

1 basic lessons one should laying at his early 20s is how to utilise fund in creating forther wealth. When you know how to do this you will be a successful entrepreneur in future.

I am almost in my early 30s now. I believe that a person should not waste his time during his early 20s and try to take advantage of the time he or she has. Unfortunately, many youngsters waste their time and they suffer in their later life and this has happened to me. I wasted a lot of my time during my early 20s.

There are a thousand and one lessons one would learn from their early 20s.am in my early 20's and i have learned totally that life is not exactly what i pictured at 16.it has hills and valleys.

Have a goal, at this stage one has to know what he wishes to do with his life and start working towards such goals, read books, be open to corrections and even when things are going well never get too comfortable or complacent, be humble

Well, in reply to your question in the post above concerning what you should do in your early 20s well, I would say that your early 20s is a bery important time in life that could determine what the next 10 to 15 years of your life could be indeed

Nice write-up, we really need to be careful to make sure that will carry the best plan of our life at this stage ,because this is one of the stage that might have an ability to affect our success in the future negatively or positively depending on how we plan.

I've made mistakes which i don't intend to make again in my life. Investing my business funds in a HYIP is a nightmare which lasted long before erasing on my mind.

When it comes to being successful in life you should try as much as you can to have a mentor that will guide you through the process of what they have been through before you are actually grow up because they are the ones that knows exactly the do's and don'ts in life that will help you to succeed.

Not looking back to my early errors I've made as an early business starter. I invested unwisely and those funds didn't yield profit, that's a lessoned learned.

When one is still in their early twenties, it is pertinent that one gets a mentor for the life major learning curves and decision making moments than will and can shape their destinies. Don't overlook this point

One of the thing a young person need to know in his early 20s is the important of time,once you understand the concept of time and how you will need to have some skill and discipline to gather in for what you will need later on in future.because this value and virtue will sustain him for life.

Getting up as early as possible to start up and finish up with your schedules for the day is a brilliant idea. But you should also see that you go to bed o time and have a good rest too

At that age one should have already started making plans for the future, the kind of job they would like to go into, the kind of business they would like to start up. The location they would want to stay in

Also at that age and time if one's life, you should have plans tabulated or in your head as to what things you would like to accomplish at certain period of time of your life like business, marriage life and all that

One of my regrets in life is that I did not collect many friends when I was younger although I had that corrected when I was about 30. Being choosy with friends is not a good attitude for you may be needing a network when you grow old. Of course you have to spend time with people and for a married person that is not easy. But having friends or a network of people is part of life in this modern time especially when you are aiming to have a business.
I think I am also going through what you went through in your childhood as I am very selective of the kind of friends that I make and I discovered that it is very detrimental to me right now as I cannot do several things because I don't have network in that business.

This is the best time in our life to pursue our goal and achieve it all, because during this stage it might be difficult for us to achieve what we wanted, we may go into marriage and we may not have the power to achieve our goal again.

1 basic lessons one should laying at his early 20s is how to utilise fund in creating forther wealth. When you know how to do this you will be a successful entrepreneur in future.
It is very important to know how to manage the resources that we have when we are still in our 20s, and try not to be overdependent on your family and friends for your survival.

At the early twenties one should learn that it is good for one to be an entrepreneur and also know how to manage resources in his possession
there are a lot of lessons to be learnt at ones early 20s, it is the stage where one starts taking responsibility for one's actions, it started at the age of 18,when one becomes a legal individual, but still people round will still treat you like a kid, but when one get to the age of 20 and above, you begin to have responsibilities, one needs to have a focus or would have already have one, it's either you choose to go to school and become succeawful or just be looking for other ways to make it in life.

Those are very tips you have given for one to learn in early 20s. I wish I had embraced earlier the power of networking. Most people thrive these days because of the connections they have with people. That is how you get jobs or your business grows because you know many potential customers.

Being able to effectively budget is very important because that will determine how you manage your finances and also what type of a lifestyle you will be able to live

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back