What's new

What are some of the lessons one should learn at their early 20s?

Here are my tips...
  1. Get up ahead of schedule. Complete your stuffs early, settle more diligently undertakings first at that point proceed onward to the hard ones. With extra special care. 20 minutes for every undertaking followed by 5 minutes of break. Rehash till you're accomplished for the afternoon. In the event that you have achieved your errands, reward yourself with a XL cup of hot cocoa.
  2. Have a reason/objective/interest you are clutching. Try not to carry on with a day to day existence like a tree rind without having no enthusiasm or life objectives. It very well may be anything straightforward like weaving to turning into a mogul. Clutch your motivation. You are attached to it.
  3. Get a guide and request that they mentor you. Ideally guide in the field that you need to seek after or that you are attempting to consummate yourself at. Paid coaches are superior to free adjusted ones. Reason? They will invest more exertion to mentor you for good since it is anything but a free assistance. Also individuals with heaps of involvement with a specific field ought to consider bringing up mentee and passing down their insight to them. Ability unused and held is ability squandered.
  4. Figure out how to groom yourself. Change your hairdo, dress as per your age, trim your nails, deal with your skin and treat your skin break out scar. Locate the reasonable style you rock, ideal mix of make ups and skin purifying system. Also, don't attempt to look drop dead perfect however look adequate.
  5. Life goes on. With or without somebody. Regardless of whether you have nobody close by. Get settled with your own isolation. Figured out how to endure alone with no one close by. Life just goes on and you need to begin proceeding onward and do what should be done to proceed onward.
  6. Dump the Cynics and Naysayers. Could be your manipulative companions. Or then again douche family members. Any individual who drains the energy out of you and makes you crazy should be removed your life. They are harmful. They are crappy. You DON'T require them. Discard and run.
  7. Construct Networks. Make new companions, go to forum like this great forum , volunteer at your nearby network, converse with outsiders, go to workshop and meetings. That way, you will get the opportunity to communicate with various individuals and trade perspectives. You will be amazed of the amount you could gain from others.
You have a shared the most important aspect of life that everyone must know before 20s.
I want to add some more points like, experience to deal with opposite gender, the confidence to address a group of people, an open mind to tackle the problems with creativity.
These are the necessary things that a person should know.

Here are my tips...
  1. Get up ahead of schedule. Complete your stuffs early, settle more diligently undertakings first at that point proceed onward to the hard ones. With extra special care. 20 minutes for every undertaking followed by 5 minutes of break. Rehash till you're accomplished for the afternoon. In the event that you have achieved your errands, reward yourself with a XL cup of hot cocoa.
  2. Have a reason/objective/interest you are clutching. Try not to carry on with a day to day existence like a tree rind without having no enthusiasm or life objectives. It very well may be anything straightforward like weaving to turning into a mogul. Clutch your motivation. You are attached to it.
  3. Get a guide and request that they mentor you. Ideally guide in the field that you need to seek after or that you are attempting to consummate yourself at. Paid coaches are superior to free adjusted ones. Reason? They will invest more exertion to mentor you for good since it is anything but a free assistance. Also individuals with heaps of involvement with a specific field ought to consider bringing up mentee and passing down their insight to them. Ability unused and held is ability squandered.
  4. Figure out how to groom yourself. Change your hairdo, dress as per your age, trim your nails, deal with your skin and treat your skin break out scar. Locate the reasonable style you rock, ideal mix of make ups and skin purifying system. Also, don't attempt to look drop dead perfect however look adequate.
  5. Life goes on. With or without somebody. Regardless of whether you have nobody close by. Get settled with your own isolation. Figured out how to endure alone with no one close by. Life just goes on and you need to begin proceeding onward and do what should be done to proceed onward.
  6. Dump the Cynics and Naysayers. Could be your manipulative companions. Or then again douche family members. Any individual who drains the energy out of you and makes you crazy should be removed your life. They are harmful. They are crappy. You DON'T require them. Discard and run.
  7. Construct Networks. Make new companions, go to forum like this great forum , volunteer at your nearby network, converse with outsiders, go to workshop and meetings. That way, you will get the opportunity to communicate with various individuals and trade perspectives. You will be amazed of the amount you could gain from others.
You are very correct, at this stage of life,all these are important, as from there you begin to depict how your life will look like, it's a stage that must be taken with seriousness, avoid distraction, get a goal, pursue that goal dillegently

I believe as you grow up and see and experience new things this should give you insight of what lessons you should learn. But generally 1. Be of good character.
2. Be careful of bad friends.
3. Have principles.
4. Don't do drugs, it kills and ruin ones future.
5. Stay loyal and true.
6. Work hard towards your goal when you still young.
7. Learn from your mistakes.
And always know that you can't eat your cake and have it.

and the most important is the maturity, if you aren't mature before your 20's, you will never be responsable, luckily, i managed to learn that before my 20's and now i'm aware of a lot of things, including my responsibilities and duties in life

It is very interesting all the experiences and suggestions of the members. Something that happens in many opportunities in young people in their 20's, is that they leave their studies for different reasons, and although they are advised they do not correct it and go on. When they have advanced in age some take it up again and others simply resign themselves.

It is very interesting all the experiences and suggestions of the members. Something that happens in many opportunities in young people in their 20's, is that they leave their studies for different reasons, and although they are advised they do not correct it and go on. When they have advanced in age some take it up again and others simply resign themselves.
That's pathetic of those students who abandoned their academics to chase a career elsewhere. They shouldn't have been in school when they know they aren't going to last and finish up with their academics.

In early 20's one should already be planning for the future financially,emotionally and physically. Financial wise,one should learn how to become an entrepreneur to enable financial stability and longterm plans.

The first thing to possess is your interest in that establishment. The interest would be your motivation to seeking a way of improvement for the business.

That's pathetic of those students who abandoned their academics to chase a career elsewhere. They shouldn't have been in school when they know they aren't going to last and finish up with their academics.
In my country we see many cases of young people who, in order to establish a relationship, parties and the love of money, postpone their professional future. That is why I think that this is one of the advices that we should take into account to give to the people who want to take it, because whether you are an entrepreneur or not, it is good to continue studying.

Here are my tips...
You really took your time to list some solid and validated points.
This is real a nice and enlightening post. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged. Thanks for sharing
Post automatically merged:

You are very correct, at this stage of life,all these are important, as from there you begin to depict how your life will look like, it's a stage that must be taken with seriousness, avoid distraction, get a goal, pursue that goal dillegently
This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

In my country we see many cases of young people who, in order to establish a relationship, parties and the love of money, postpone their professional future. That is why I think that this is one of the advices that we should take into account to give to the people who want to take it, because whether you are an entrepreneur or not, it is good to continue studying.
You're right @Sariana23, youths takes delight this days, partying, driving money, opposite sex relationship etc. Forgetting they need to put close eye on education. Through education more knowledge is gotten to run a business successfully too.

Age 20 marks the end of adolescence and the beginning of adulthood. At age 20 you are responsible for the wellbeing of yourself, you are liable to take decisions by yourself, if committed a crime you would be imprisoned. At 20 you should be able to have a goal and vision to where you are going to, you should be able to do the right thing and at the right time without any guidance

I am most sorry not to follow my first steps towards becoming a good businessman. I sold snacks, toys and Christmas items during the Christmas period back in my high school days. I made some cool little cash at that time in my school life to support me a little. At least some of my textbooks I could afford with. Now that I'm a bit older, I guess I'm taking this step into the business. As a creative small company boy. KnowI could have gone to a full-time entrepreneur, making it good.
Post automatically merged:

I am most sorry not to follow my first steps towards becoming a good businessman. I sold snacks, toys and Christmas items during the Christmas period back in my high school days. I made some cool little cash at that time in my school life to support me a little. At least some of my textbooks I could afford with. Now that I'm a bit older, I guess I'm taking this step into the business. As a creative small company boy. KnowI could have gone to a full-time entrepreneur, making it good.

That is true. No. 7 is the most important. At 20 - 30, you should create as many networks as possible. Also, the most important is to avoid burning bridges because you will need them sooner or later.

Some of the lessons we should have learnt and known at early 20's is that we should be able to fend and take care of our self, we should have focus and know how to achieve our aim and goals, we should be able to learn from our past mistakes and not allow it to reoccur

Here are my tips...
Good tips mine will be directed to women especially before their reproductive years, achieve a lot career wise because once you start having kids your whole life is put on hold

You're right @Sariana23, youths takes delight this days, partying, driving money, opposite sex relationship etc. Forgetting they need to put close eye on education. Through education more knowledge is gotten to run a business successfully too.
You are right @Sincerem , either to start a business or to exercise another type of profession, education is of utmost importance because the more university knowledge you get, the easier it will be your future financially, thanks to the different topics discussed, that feed their knowledge.

You are right @Sincerem , either to start a business or to exercise another type of profession, education is of utmost importance because the more university knowledge you get, the easier it will be your future financially, thanks to the different topics discussed, that feed their knowledge.
Educational background knowledge is essential in an individuals life. Even if its not a guaranteed success, but it paved the way for people who went through it to understand life and have the sense of reasoning with creatively.

Educational background knowledge is essential in an individuals life. Even if its not a guaranteed success, but it paved the way for people who went through it to understand life and have the sense of reasoning with creatively.
This is the raison d'être, as you say "understand life and have the sense to reason creatively" this compensates in a few words everything we have written. Even if for some reason it does not have a guaranteed success, there is still teaching and learning. That is why it is the best advice I can leave to any young person.

There were so many things to be learn while in 20s,but that time most youth always joke with it enjoying life not knowing that time wait for no man or woman as well. But it will be better if the kids out there could read this and not to fail while growing up, because if it get late to know this,it would be hard to out yourself back to normal.
Here are my tips...

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back