What's new

What Are Some Of The Bad Investment Decisions You Have Ever Made?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
We all make bad investment decisions all the time. Many people think that bad investment decisions are only related to money. However, there are many bad decisions that could have an impact ion our lives. Anyway, so what are some of the bad investment decisions you have ever made?

I made a lot of bad investments I don't remember on what I invested if I'm not wrong forex and I lost about 200$ since I didn't invested in forex that much it was a huge loss for me

I have made a bad investment decision and it turned out very bad. I tried to hire someone who I thought would handle my business in my absence. I invested my money and time on the girl but it turned out that she just wasn't competent enough.

I have made a lot of investment mistakes but I have learnt so many lessons from all of the. I remember when I invested in a cryptocurrency pre-sale. I was only naive and I didn't make the necessary research. I actually lost that money.

Well I don't really considered any form of investment as a bad one because I believe all forms of failure, is a lesson.

You will learn alot from your bad experience.
I once had an investment on an online money making app which couldn't worked out successful.

I have made a lot of bad investment in the past when I was still learning the scope of How things work online. I have once invested in a platform which turned out to be a total Ponzi scheme after wards.

I have made many bad financial investments and lost huge sum of money. From Hyip schemes when I started initially. I went into sports betting which ended bad. Then Ponzi schemes when it was popular. Now it had been some crypto currency tokens that either dipped or rugged.

As an individual who is into online business, there are many many bad investments decision you could have made especially in your quest to find methods that would quickly made you millionaires overnight. Some are fruitful while some are abortive.

The most striking bad investment decision I ever made was jumping on an investment bandwagon without learning as much as I should about it.

Heard people were making serious money from stocks, talked to a couple dudes on a financial forum, read a couple of financial and technical analysis books and automatically believed I'm good enough to trade. Jumped in during a bull market and felt like a king. When the market went sideways, I lost everything I've gained, plus the capital.

For me i believe it was me investing in some pyramid schemes back then. I was looking for ways to make money quickly, i started investing in HYIP sites and as well in some pyramid schemes, in the end i lost most of my investments.

The first three businesses that I started turned out to be a bad investment for me. I started a publication by raising funds from friends and family, and I failed. I took a bank loan to start a restaurant and I failed. I had to sell my fixed asset to clear the loan. My third business was a dairy farm, and it also failed. Currently, I have invested in online business and I am doing good.

Well some of my investment which turned out to hurt was my investment into cryptocurrency some years back though I consider it as a lesson which will helped me succeed more in the future. and also an investment into a transportation company which later lost all it has worked for due to evironmnletal hazards.

We all make bad investment decisions all the time. Many people think that bad investment decisions are only related to money. However, there are many bad decisions that could have an impact ion our lives. Anyway, so what are some of the bad investment decisions you have ever made?

Well, my investment in a Ponzi scheme called MMM years ago will still remain one of the worst investment that I've made in my life. I cannot believe that I was gonna bill enough to fall for such kind of investment program that cost me a lot of money.

Well, my investment in a Ponzi scheme called MMM years ago will still remain one of the worst investment that I've made in my life. I cannot believe that I was gonna bill enough to fall for such kind of investment program that cost me a lot of money.

Well, whenever we fall for a scam, we usually cannot believe that. We may not be ready to accept that it happened to us. The same was the case when I got scammed as well. I never believed what happened to me. However, by the passage of time, I came to realise the sad reality.

Well, whenever we fall for a scam, we usually cannot believe that. We may not be ready to accept that it happened to us. The same was the case when I got scammed as well. I never believed what happened to me. However, by the passage of time, I came to realise the sad reality.

If you see the way that Ponzi scheme was very popular in my country back then, every citizen of my country was investing their money into it which was the reason why I ended up putting my money into it. But unfortunately, I did it late when the investment was almost about to crash and it crashed. I lost my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back