What's new

What are paid to upload programs?

Though I have not worked with paid to upload platform before but I have read about them and from what I have read I don't think it is worth one's time and efforts as they pay peanuts. Just imagine paying just about $2 for 1000 download of your uploads. I am not discouraging anyone from working with this platform though. Thanks for sharing.

Paid to upload sites offers you the opportunity to upload vital documents, you will get paid whenever someone else reads or download the document that you uploaded. I don't really know where the money would come from but I guess it's from the traffic generated.

I have never heard of these. I know there are tons of "paid to" options online but I am not entirely certain what someone would be uploading in this case and getting paid for. Can someone explain what these programs are and if they pay well?
These sites do not actually pay for your uploads, they pay when people starts downloading your uploads. You can upload various things like pictures, games applications, videos music etc. The more people download your uploads the more cash you get.

Paid to upload are actually those forums that pay people to upload content to their site, it could be through; writing, videos or it could be through selling of products or uploading of receipt.

From what i've heard, paid to upload sites are platforms that enables one to earn from uploading stuffs. It could be videos, pictures, articles or even files. I've haven't worked on a paid to upload site so i don't really know how they work.

Paid to upload sites are sites that pay you to upload contents that can be used by the sites for other purposes. Content such as images, videos, texts, animations and the likes.
These content are then sold or royalties are gotten by these sites that's why they can afford to pay those who upload the content.

For specific categories of users, some paid to upload offers are better than others. You might be able to benefit if you're lucky or clever. Paid to upload, in my opinion, is more analogous to a credit card rewards program than genuine moneymaking prospects.

Paid to upload has to do with sites that pays you from the articles or content you write, when verified and accepted you will be paid for it.

some paid to upload offers are better than others for certain types of users. And if you’re lucky or smart, you may be able to profit. I view paid to upload more like a rewards program for your credit card than real moneymaking opportunities.

Paid to upload program are those site you work with, that pays you some money for your online work, some upload pictures, some post thread and comments and so on and so forth, it depends on the one your good at, that's just the point
I think these sites do not pay you just as you upload stuffs. What ever you are uploading in most cases have to be liked by other users or voted for in order for you to get paid. In some cases, you only get paid when your upload is downloaded.

Whoa just like they say information is power, I really didn't know much about what paid is upload is all about but reading through the messages here I got to know and as well understand

To my own findings the paid to upload services is simple: You upload large files, such as MP3s, videos, movies, eBooks, or applications, and share your link. Meanwhile, the service gives you the opportunity to earn a fraction of a cent for each download or cash money for referring premium memberships, it is one of the most simplest ways of making money

My understanding about paid to upload platforms, are those platforms which offer a payment service to it customers who upload on there site by adding much traffic to there website. They are most often online site such as the forumcoin etc.

There are site accessible to you that pay an individual or a member of that site for every download of the content that the said individual uploads on the site . It is also a good way to earn online .

This are sites that pay you to upload pictures or other content which the site revolves around. It's a means to get paid for carrying out your hobbies as these sites cut across different areas from pictures, music, videos and the likes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back