What are paid to upload programs?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never heard of these. I know there are tons of "paid to" options online but I am not entirely certain what someone would be uploading in this case and getting paid for. Can someone explain what these programs are and if they pay well?

Paid to upload platforms are platform that pay u for every traffic you send through your unique download link

Paid to upload is a business program on the internet that offers a fee for every file you upload and view or download by others, Every time you upload a file, and someone sees or downloads it, these uploaded sites will display advertisements on their sites. Well, that's where they get the money to pay you.
at least that's little i know

There is a saying "don't judge a book by its title" same is this with Paid to Upload.
Actually it is Paid to download and not to upload. People and site owners call it "Paid to Upload" No site will pay for uploading anyhting.
These sites pay when someone download the uploaded stuff, a share of that advertisement or paid download earning is shared with the uploader.

paid to upload websites are simply websites that pay you to upload files on their website, for each tier of country there's a payout rate, you get paid for example 2$ for every 1000 downloads you get, and payments vary depending on the country you are getting downloads from

some paid to upload offers are better than others for certain types of users. And if you’re lucky or smart, you may be able to profit. I view paid to upload more like a rewards program for your credit card than real moneymaking opportunities.

Paid to upload are online marketing that pay you as you upload news and happenings via their site. You may upload videos, news etc and you’re paid for it. They make their money via advertisement i think and sometimes you’re asked to upload to your social media.

Paid to upload program are those site you work with, that pays you some money for your online work, some upload pictures, some post thread and comments and so on and so forth, it depends on the one your good at, that's just the point

I have never heard of these. I know there are tons of "paid to" options online but I am not entirely certain what someone would be uploading in this case and getting paid for. Can someone explain what these programs are and if they pay well?
Paid to upload program are done by some sites where you will upload your video advertising the site on the websites and you will be paid for the upload, they even pay you to upload pictures but they are not many,

paid to upload sites are the sites where you upload content, mostly media content and make money when someone views your content or downloads you content. I have never used these sites myself, though

Paid to upload programs are platforms that pay their employees for uploaded content,via their platforms and all the platforms has their minimum payout rates and different methods of disbursement of earnings, the legit one's are worth trying out.

Basically, just like paid to posts sites, paid to upload sites provide a platform where users can come and upload evidence or information and get rewards for it, the rewards in turn can be withdrawn to cash.

Although I can't really remember the name of one that was recommended to me by someone about paid to upload programs but they truly exist.

Paid to upload is a business program on the internet that offers a fee for every file you upload and view or download by others, Every time you upload a file, and someone sees or downloads it, these uploaded sites will display advertisements on their sites. Well, that's where they get the money to pay you.
at least that's little i know
Yes
You can get paid to upload pics and/or videos. If you’re lucky they will pay you upfront, one-time payment but usually you get paid per view or click and they pocket some and give you part of the cut.

I have never heard of such site before, paid to upload, but now i have view of what it is that is the beauty of been on a forums like this you can learn.

Paid to upload platforms are platform that pay u for every traffic you send through your unique download link

I think they only pay the user when someone downloads the files users upload. I do not think that this is a good way to earn money because you will need to wait for a very long time for someone to download the file you uploaded. I have need seen anyone making a good amount of money from such kind of programs.
Post automatically merged:

paid to upload websites are simply websites that pay you to upload files on their website, for each tier of country there's a payout rate, you get paid for example 2$ for every 1000 downloads you get, and payments vary depending on the country you are getting downloads from

Most of the paid to upload programs are a big waste of time because they pay $2 per 1000 downloads and we ll know that this is something that is not achievable. How would you find 1000 people who are interested in downloading your stuff? SEO is also not an option and can also be ruled out we cannot expect 1000 people to download our stuff daily by searching for our file on the search engine.

Last edited:
They are not actually paying you for the uploads I think, they are paying you rather for the traffic you generate to their site which give them income.
You could be in such site and uploading but you don't get paid because your post doesn't generate any traffic.
Just like YouTube, your videos must generate a lot of viewers before you can get anything from it.

Paid to upload can be inform of advertising a product or probably being paid to post or comments on a sponsored post , currently I know of bizdustry for that

There are sites that'll pay you for the things you do daily for example Bizdustry, Dairlymotions video monetization program.

On pay to upload sites, you get to earn from the articles, pictures, posts, videos you upload.
Once they are downloaded by interested viewers, you get paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back