greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
What apps have you found drain your battery the most on your phone? Facebook and Messenger do it for me and they see to want to download updates daily and that's so annoying. I'm glad I have a new phone now that I don't have to charge the battery by noon anymore and can run it a full day.

Hmm, I guess are all the social media platforms and also youtube most probably, if it doesn t count as a social media platform.

Games drains much like Pubg mobile, Free fire, Pes...

Except the games, we have YouTube maybe only but the others are normally.

What I advise you is to avoid the gamss because simplet they're the main reason of Battery problems.

Also you should follow the advices of battery (like don't let your phone in charge for long time....)

I will say that any game or app which requires internet access or high ram space will definitely drain down ur phone battery once it is in use. Also all these start up apps will also not be different either

Rewarding apps, such as games, or mining apps drain down my battery very fast. Because it requires me to work so hard all day to earn peanuts. Since i noticed that, it takes my hard work and drain my battery down constantly and given me peanuts, i stopped it to do other meaningful things with my time.

In my experience, many applications will drain the battery so that the battery will run out quickly in less than a day especially if the phone we are using is more than 1 year old, here are some applications that are very draining the phone battery such as: Tiktok video maker, Snapchat, Tinder, news applications, Netflix, Youtube, Facebook and the default smartphone application itself.

What apps have you found drain your battery the most on your phone? Facebook and Messenger do it for me and they see to want to download updates daily and that's so annoying. I'm glad I have a new phone now that I don't have to charge the battery by noon anymore and can run it a full day.
Back then for me it was Truecaller, asides the battery draining it would also make my phone hang badly, I had to uninstall it and yes all other social media apps

Concerning what applications drains mobile battery the most. Well, I will say the mobile application that drains my battery the most is no other than mobile pes(pro evolution soccer), I find the game addictive and so much fun when am bored or less busy. It is better to be cautious with the way you use your phone battery to play game so it won't get damage soon.

There are certain apps that claim to tell you that your phone is capable of mining cryptocurrency. You use such apps on your phone and your battery gets dead

Usually any game that is played in 60 fps will drain your battery, and the games that requires connection to the internet for multiplayers will drain more battery.

Any app that has constant 'fetching' turned on for new materials and updates. Things like social media, email apps with this setting on will drain your battery very quickly. Games that also have this feature on will drain your battery un-necessarily fast and I would recommend disabling constant or super frequent 'fetching' of updates for apps that don't need it, such as a game As for social media & emails? I would have it fetch once an hour for social media apps and maybe every 30 minutes for emails.

I think mostly games drain mobile battery faster than anything else beside that games are harmful for every part of your mobile phone such as it's screen and software.

I can't say much for others when it comes to apps and draining the battery but with the phone I have which is the Huawei P30 Pro, it tells me when an app is running in the background and if it is draining my battery and the ones that tend to fire up the most are TikTok and Instagram. I suppose this is normal though as they are always fetching information from the app such as new likes, new lives, new followers etc so it would make sense it would use the battery to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back