What apps drains mobile battery most?

greenie

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What apps have you found drain your battery the most on your phone? Facebook and Messenger do it for me and they see to want to download updates daily and that's so annoying. I'm glad I have a new phone now that I don't have to charge the battery by noon anymore and can run it a full day.

V

vest1992

Hmm, I guess are all the social media platforms and also youtube most probably, if it doesn t count as a social media platform.

Anis Boukezzoula

Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Games drains much like Pubg mobile, Free fire, Pes...

Except the games, we have YouTube maybe only but the others are normally.

What I advise you is to avoid the gamss because simplet they're the main reason of Battery problems.

Also you should follow the advices of battery (like don't let your phone in charge for long time....)

Niftyyem

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Facebook and games. On days I don't want to deal with battery issues, I stay off Facebook and don't play games.

Mimi

Acquaintance
BizNotes
I will say that any game or app which requires internet access or high ram space will definitely drain down ur phone battery once it is in use. Also all these start up apps will also not be different either

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Rewarding apps, such as games, or mining apps drain down my battery very fast. Because it requires me to work so hard all day to earn peanuts. Since i noticed that, it takes my hard work and drain my battery down constantly and given me peanuts, i stopped it to do other meaningful things with my time.

Suba

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In my experience, many applications will drain the battery so that the battery will run out quickly in less than a day especially if the phone we are using is more than 1 year old, here are some applications that are very draining the phone battery such as: Tiktok video maker, Snapchat, Tinder, news applications, Netflix, Youtube, Facebook and the default smartphone application itself.

Adventurer

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What apps have you found drain your battery the most on your phone? Facebook and Messenger do it for me and they see to want to download updates daily and that's so annoying. I'm glad I have a new phone now that I don't have to charge the battery by noon anymore and can run it a full day.
Back then for me it was Truecaller, asides the battery draining it would also make my phone hang badly, I had to uninstall it and yes all other social media apps

Damscooguns73

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Concerning what applications drains mobile battery the most. Well, I will say the mobile application that drains my battery the most is no other than mobile pes(pro evolution soccer), I find the game addictive and so much fun when am bored or less busy. It is better to be cautious with the way you use your phone battery to play game so it won't get damage soon.

Kelly5

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are certain apps that claim to tell you that your phone is capable of mining cryptocurrency. You use such apps on your phone and your battery gets dead