What's new

What App Do You Use to Connect with Your Team

How do you connect and communicate with your team? What application do you use? I have used multiple apps like Slack, Pumble and Zoho, and my favorite workstation app is Slack.

Slack is the best we have been using in our office. We were using Telegram but the new manager who came in change it to Slack which was a better upgrade from Telegram. The Telegram channel served us without any problems but Slack have been better.

Slack is the best we have been using in our office. We were using Telegram but the new manager who came in change it to Slack which was a better upgrade from Telegram. The Telegram channel served us without any problems but Slack have been better.

I think that Telegram was banned in our country for a long time. I am not sure why Telegram was banned. However, now I think that the ban has been lifted, as now I can access the website. Telegram is now used by many businesses to connect with the team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back