What App Do You Use to Connect with Your Team

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How do you connect and communicate with your team? What application do you use? I have used multiple apps like Slack, Pumble and Zoho, and my favorite workstation app is Slack.

How do you connect and communicate with your team? What application do you use? I have used multiple apps like Slack, Pumble and Zoho, and my favorite workstation app is Slack.
I make use of slack. At the same time, we make use of Discord but that is not all of the time.

We mostly use Teams because everyone in the team prefers this platform. However, I personally much rather use Discord instead, because somehow it's much more customizable for me.

Mmm we use zoom the most since it's very easy to use we also sometimes use discord or something like that

There are many companies that tend to use Whatsapp. this allows them to connect with each other. They create Whatsapp group where they tend to add employees who tend to be associated with the company. Whatsapp is the most common kind of application which is used by businesses.

When it comes to the application which I like to making video calls with my team, I usually prefer making use of Google Meet instead of Zoom. The video quality is far more better in Google Meet when compared to zoom. For messaging, Slack and Discord are my favourite.

Discord is the primary application that we use for communication in my company . I find it to be particularly ideal because it is very easy to use and you can incorporate automation into it which can bring everything in one place.

When it comes to the application which I like to making video calls with my team, I usually prefer making use of Google Meet instead of Zoom. The video quality is far more better in Google Meet when compared to zoom. For messaging, Slack and Discord are my favourite.

I have seen many people using the Whatsapp group chat feature in order to interact with others in the group. This is a very common thing. The main problem with other applications is the fact that other apps are not that famous and whatsapp is primarily used by many people and it is a commonly used app.

I have seen many people using the Whatsapp group chat feature in order to interact with others in the group. This is a very common thing. The main problem with other applications is the fact that other apps are not that famous and whatsapp is primarily used by many people and it is a commonly used app.

WhatsApp is one of the commonly used chat messenger by most people I know in my country but I can tell you that it is not the best when it comes to using it to carry out businesses and also manage a team.

This is why I believe that telegram is going to give you better features when it comes to managing a team or even another aspect of WhatsApp which is called WhatsApp Business.

I used to use Slack a great deal, then we used telegram for a while and then mostly now it's through Discord for either meetings, voice chats, etc.

I would likely be very honest when it comes to making use of telegram for team meetings, I don't really fancy chatting with that application like the way I fancy chatting on Slack or other social media chatting messenger. I feel odd and lack of connection because of all the cryptocurrency Ponzi that goes on in telegram channels.

Discord has been working pretty well for me. It is one of those fast apps that can be setup in many ways to make a meeting go smoothly. I have always looked at including WhatsApp as a means of communicating with staff, but it has not been quite successful so far.

Discord has been working pretty well for me. It is one of those fast apps that can be setup in many ways to make a meeting go smoothly. I have always looked at including WhatsApp as a means of communicating with staff, but it has not been quite successful so far.

Even though I have been so good with making use of WhatsApp because it's the most commonly used chatting application that I have used for years but the use of Discord is proving to be something that can't be easily pushed over. I got into Discord voice chatting lately and it's so good.

We use Discord because it is easy and everyone, mostly, already has accounts on there. I know it is still thought of as a gaming software and platform but more and more companies use it to keep in touch with employees.

At my last job we have been used WhatsApp as an application where we were getting information about the job, updates, notes and general information. It was simple it worked well and I believe that my co-workers also think like me and accepted it.
WhatsApp is a simple application for chatting and discussing and it worked well and effective for all of us. We as israelis use this application often so we already have the experience.

We use Discord because it is easy and everyone, mostly, already has accounts on there. I know it is still thought of as a gaming software and platform but more and more companies use it to keep in touch with employees.

Personally, I'm not even seeing Discord as more of gaming application because it serves me better than just for my gaming needs. I have at least 3 different jobs chat connected through Discord. The same way that I'm using WhatsApp is the same way I'm doing with Discord. It's just that more of my friends are on WhatsApp.

Personally, I'm not even seeing Discord as more of gaming application because it serves me better than just for my gaming needs. I have at least 3 different jobs chat connected through Discord. The same way that I'm using WhatsApp is the same way I'm doing with Discord. It's just that more of my friends are on WhatsApp.

I do not use discord and I do not like it. There are many other options that could be used in order to connect with your team and all of them require you to have an internet connection. Skype is the only application i could think of using.

I do not use discord and I do not like it. There are many other options that could be used in order to connect with your team and all of them require you to have an internet connection. Skype is the only application i could think of using.

How can you not like what you don't use? I'm finding it very difficult to understand how that's going to be possible from your angle of view.

I agree that there are so many communication application that can be used for work purposes but you have to use something before you can write it off or accept it.

How can you not like what you don't use? I'm finding it very difficult to understand how that's going to be possible from your angle of view.

I agree that there are so many communication application that can be used for work purposes but you have to use something before you can write it off or accept it.

I have tried using discord a long time ago. I was invited by one of my friend. I used it that time and i never liked it that much. This is why I stated that I do not like it and I do not use it that much. Having said that, I do use social media. However, I am not a regular user of social media.

I have tried using discord a long time ago. I was invited by one of my friend. I used it that time and i never liked it that much. This is why I stated that I do not like it and I do not use it that much. Having said that, I do use social media. However, I am not a regular user of social media.

Now, you're more clear with your assessment because in your initial statement, it wasn't clicking because of how you coined your words. There was no indication that you have used it before to know how it's like for you not to like it.

You probably don't like using social media platforms because you don't have any business to push with it as you've said few times.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back