What's new

What anti-virus do you use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

Do you have a Anti-Virus? Some people will decide to use a Anti-Virus to protect there computer from viruses and malware. I'm using Norton on my PC.

I had installed Smadav on my laptop which was doing just fine. It always alerted me in case a malware was present in real time and ensured that I was fully protected. However, since I upgraded to Windows 10, I ditched Smadav. I am currently using Windows Defender. I think it is efficient enough and I love it so far.

I use Norton. I have been a customer of theirs for the last few years and I have no complaints. They do a great job of protecting our computers.

I use AVG considered that an is an interesting protector for our computer equipment, owed to that their search engines are updated in an agile way and create the new definitions of antivirus that Hackers are creating continuously to affect us as users these viruses that are slowly growing and that come to affect in a physical way Our equipment is either desktop, Laptops or even mobile equipment which brings great consequence because of the high cost that our equipment has to acquire these devices.

I have used BidDefenerin the past but for the last years I am using Avast antivirus, in my opinion, is the best and offer a strict protection of my PC. I have also used Avira or Norton Security but none of them compare with Avast.

I have used severan antivirus with the pasing of the years, all them good enough, but right now I am using ESET NOD32 and I'm very happy with it. The programs updates on its own very often and if there's a problem it always make sure to throw alerts so I know about it. I highly recommend it.

I've only used Avast Anti Virus because I can't afford other antivirus software than than. It's actually free and is also helpful, though not all the time. Well, having no budget for such makes anyone choiceless tho

I prefer to use Kaspersky anti virus because it can detect most of the virus threats that can be found on your PC or Laptop. I already used it so many times and this anti virus never betray me. I will recommend you to try it too and tell me your experience for it.

Having an anti-virus on your PC is mandatory, primarily if you are utilizing it for work or studies. You do not want it to crash because of some Trojan that hacks your system.

For the longest time, I use Avast anti-virus, the free version. It performs well in detecting most of the virus threats that I encounter in my day to day browsing. It also has several good reviews from experts that I read on forums. I get tempted every once in a while to upgrade to the premium version but the free version does a good job, and I am delighted with it. I will probably use it forever as long as it remains for free, if not, then time to look for a replacement haha!

I have tried a lot of different anti virus like avg, symmantec, Kaspersky and many more, well I guess if you really want one you should spend some for it, because having the free anti virus is quite doubtful, you wouldn't know which one really works and which one does not.

I used alot of anti virus software but i stuck with AVG antivirus.

Why i use this cause it never gave me that much of a problem and i see the results on my pc and laptop no virus whatsoever when i visit or download third party, cracked apps or software so i just stick with it.

I use the premium version of MalwareBytes in conjunction with the normal Windows Defender. Using these two softwares, I rarely have any issues as they both work so well with each other. They are also very light on computer resources unlike Norton.

The anti virus I am using is called "Kaspersky" it is the only anti virus that is also checking the keyboard interrupt so it can detect killoger viruses and spamming and malicious agents. It is pretty easy to use and understand and if your computer is infected it has the most successful chance to fix it. unlike others which sometimes may fail and not find the infected file, or when they are trying to fix the file they corrupt it .

Do you have a Anti-Virus? Some people will decide to use a Anti-Virus to protect there computer from viruses and malware. I'm using Norton on my PC.
I use 2 anti viruses. malwarebytes and mcafee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back