What's new

What alternative legit paid to post forums does one guys recognize and use?

Sarfraz Ali

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
i do know there are millions of paid to post forums out there however i only know about the most common ones like beer cash forum. does one recognize any new forums that aren't so popular?

Dime forum is another alternative if you have a Paypal account though I think the owner also pays with coin base if you ask him. The main withdrawal method is PayPal, though, and last I checked, the amount it pays per post depends on the number of characters. There is a min and max character count you have to have, and it pays depending on that unless they changed it to a fixed reward.

Dime forum is another alternative if you have a Paypal account though I think the owner also pays with coin base if you ask him. The main withdrawal method is PayPal, though, and last I checked, the amount it pays per post depends on the number of characters. There is a min and max character count you have to have, and it pays depending on that unless they changed it to a fixed reward.
I didn't know that dimeforum is still paying. Have you been paid by them recently?

I have heard some complaints with the forum that's why I didn't even bother to see the site. But I like to try it if it's still paying.

You can try trendri dot com. They pay 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per comment. Interestingly, they also pay when someone posts on your thread, which is 3 cents per post. However, in order to join the forum, you have to make 10 test posts with 100-word count. If you are approved, you can start posting, however, your post and thread should be at least 100 words

I didn't know that dimeforum is still paying. Have you been paid by them recently?

I have heard some complaints with the forum that's why I didn't even bother to see the site. But I like to try it if it's still paying.
I actually haven't tried them either because I don't have a PayPal account so don't know if it's still paying or not
You can try trendri dot com. They pay 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per comment. Interestingly, they also pay when someone posts on your thread, which is 3 cents per post. However, in order to join the forum, you have to make 10 test posts with 100-word count. If you are approved, you can start posting, however, your post and thread should be at least 100 words
wow, that's pretty cool but what kind of payment methods do they have for withdrawal, and what's the minimum for cashing out if you wouldn't mind me asking.

It reminds me of one site that has similar rules but it's no longer paying, I think.

I don't mind posting lengthy post as long as the site is legitimate and paying. May I ask what is the minimum payout?' I'd like to try this one, it seems like a good one.

I think it's just bizdustry, beermoney and dimeforum. I would love to try the new trendi forum because it has a lot of potentials coupled with the fact that you can also earn from other members comments on your post.
There's forumcoin but the rate is very low.

Thanks for your help in getting the funds are available for me and I will be there at the time I was the only time since I have a few things in the house for rent in a bit of traffic on YouTube but I have no idea how long it will be before me I will get the money from Michigan and Wisconsin is the best way to do this for your help with this is a good idea.

Monetize Your forum Directly. With so many active users and pages, you can also make money directly off the forum. Use ad networks. Sign up to ad networks, such as Google Adsense, and let them the leg work and find the correct.

We really have some cool forums that pays and are legit, forum coin and beer money forum.com are pretty good ones, usastockforum too is not bad, although it is new. Dimeforum was good Before but they've stopped paying

Post automatically merged:

You are right,dime forum is also great but I prefer bizdustry and usastockforum. Dimeforum also pays regularly via PayPal, you may have to write lots of words and content to get a higher point. All these require consistency as well.

Well, I know of a site that is not however a specific pay-to-write forum.
In fact, the money there is taken for the feedback left by the readers of your post, such as: likes or comments.
This site is called: Mylot.

Post automatically merged:

You are right,dime forum is also great but I prefer bizdustry and usastockforum. Dimeforum also pays regularly via PayPal, you may have to write lots of words and content to get a higher point. All these require consistency as well.
I never knew about all of this site that pays before now. I only knew uptrennd and their prices doesn't worth anything currently.

Truly Dimeforum is a very good alternative, of paid to post forum. But you don't necessarily need a PayPal account to make your withdrawal, because I withdrew $7 into coinbase wallet recently.

Truly Dimeforum is a very good alternative, of paid to post forum. But you don't necessarily need a PayPal account to make your withdrawal, because I withdrew $7 into coinbase wallet recently.
Wait so... can you withdraw to coin base wallet without KYC verification? or are you talking about the coinbase site itself?
because coinbase isn't available in my country neither is PayPal, so I haven't been posting on dimeforum, I checked out the site a little bit though and it was pretty nice in general.

Wait so... can you withdraw to coin base wallet without KYC verification? or are you talking about the coinbase site itself?
because coin base isn't available in my country neither is PayPal, so I haven't been posting on dimeforum, I checked out the site a little bit though and it was pretty nice in general.
Yeah, I withdraw directly to my coinbase USDT wallet. Immediately I reached 7 dollars, I sent a message to the admin asking for a withdrawal, and he asked for PayPal or coinbase wallet email. PayPal is also not supported in my country.

Yeah, I withdraw directly to my coinbase USDT wallet. Immediately I reached 7 dollars, I sent a message to the admin asking for a withdrawal, and he asked for PayPal or coinbase wallet email. PayPal is also not supported in my country.
So you gave him your wallet username? because last I checked the wallet uses usernames, and only the site uses your email address for receiving cryptocurrency, and again, coin base isn't supported in my country.

Dimeforum is a good legit forum but unlike bizdustry, they pay per characters in a post and recently they have been having problem with payment.
Beermoney is another forum but the admin banned me when I asked for payment, I don't know why.

You can try The Forum Wheel. By joiningthis site you will have access to numerous premium paid to post forums.However, you are expected to have some level of English language and writing skills.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back