What's new

What alternative legit paid to post forums does one guys recognize and use?

Getting laid after posting a note is good but I wish website developers will also improve quality service delivery to there clients

You can try The Forum Wheel. By joiningthis site you will have access to numerous premium paid to post forums.However, you are expected to have some level of English language and writing skills.

Paid Forum Posting is a website that offers SEO Article writing services, standard articles, forum or blog posting, proofreading and editing, resume services, social media management, and virtual assistance services.

I don't really Have an idea on any other paid to post platform except one I heard about I haven't even checked it. They call it beermoney it's like bizdursty, but notwithstanding I prefer Bizdustry you don't need to bother searching for another one. None is as legit and easy as bizdustry

I heard of trendi but my love for bizdustry has made me feel lazy about going back to trendi. The major issue with paid to comment forum is we don't know when they will stop paying I hope this does not join them as I'm enjoying this phone and interesting topics that come up frequently.

You can try trendri dot com. They pay 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per comment. Interestingly, they also pay when someone posts on your thread, which is 3 cents per post. However, in order to join the forum, you have to make 10 test posts with 100-word count. If you are approved, you can start posting, however, your post and thread should be at least 100 words
I have been on this website for a while now and I have over ten comments but I have not been verified although my word count is 80 I didn't have any idea that the word count should reached at least 100. Please what should I do now.

Honestly don't know other paid to post forum other than the one IAM doing right now.
If there is any other one outside bizdustry forum i don't really know.
I will like some one to recommend any functional one that accept Bitcoin wallet as means for payment.

Get involved—volunteer or work in a medical program to strengthen your network and rub shoulders with accomplished professionals. Use your connections—if you don't find any prospects through friends or family, look into your school's alumni network, local medical societies, or hospitals that have mentoring programs.

There is really a lot of site that can servw as an alternative. My surprise is that i have not even heard of these sites before not until now

There were sometimes when there are many pay to post forum but many ingenue ones have left. I can only talk bizdustry, trendri and forumcoin forum for now.

When we hear the word "free," we can't help but smile. Although there are times that you can use paid hosting plans, there are also times when you just want to get your new project up and running quickly and for free.

They're actually lots of paid to post forums but i don't know how legit most are. Asides from bizdustry, i also engage in GPT forum,it's legit.

Bizdustry forum that you're using as a midium to make this very request you have just made right now is one of such platforms

There are actually lots of forums to get paid to post, try out cashtime forum it is a legit paid to post forum and their payment methods are good.

There aren't that many get paid to post forums online this days as there was years back. The most you see now are really the types that rather enslave you than pay you the worth of your input

Until recently, I was using GPT forum. However, this forum was acquired by the bizdustry admin and now I am using only this forum. I also have account on cash time forum but I am not active there.

Cashtime forum is one you forum that is actually paying and it can serve as an alternative forum where you can be posting and commenting on to be making money as it is also a paid to post forum.

I see you mentioned beermoney but my experience on there wasn't a pleasant one but still it's a paying site, also i would recommend some micro tasks site like toloka, microworker

Actually they are also lots of sites I have tried out with my friends we once worked on noise cash actually it paid us then later it wasn't going again.There was also Toloka Yandex .

I have posted on a lot of forums via the postloop and the forum wheel, but now I have washed my hands. These days I am active only on this forum. I enjoy being here.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back