What's new

What alternative legit paid to post forums does one guys recognize and use?

The Internet is filled with numerous paid to post site. Of which 60% of those site never pay and are not legit.

Although, it is not easy to earn from read.cash platform as it is a bit difficult, I still encourage you to try it out by researching more.

i do know there are millions of paid to post forums out there however i only know about the most common ones like beer cash forum. does one recognize any new forums that aren't so popular?
Another form that i have used in the past is the cryptotalk forum. This as a very good forum when i was using it and they used to pay in satoshi however now in addition to satoshi they pay in a TALK token. The thing about the TALK token though is that because tis is just being earned through the forum there is a lot of sell off of the token rather than a buy market so the price continues to go down, so daily your rewards are actually getting lower in terms of their usd value. Other than that, the forum is good and does have potential.

There are a lot of get paid to post forms available now but everyone have to choose what he or she prefers.

Now I know of dimeforum, beermoneyforum, forumcoin, and the latest I knew about is trendi.

There was a time when I was posting on over 20 forums and making just about $5 a day and $150 a month. These forums were available to me through postloop and the forum wheel. Postloop has now stopped its operation, I still have $3 on postloop. The forum wheel is functional but there are few forums.

i do know there are millions of paid to post forums out there however i only know about the most common ones like beer cash forum. does one recognize any new forums that aren't so popular?
there are quite a number of paid Forums our there but the bitter truth is they are all as popular as this forum as well. if they are Really not popular, how would you expect anyone to know and then be able to tell you?

There was a time when I was posting on over 20 forums and making just about $5 a day and $150 a month. These forums were available to me through postloop and the forum wheel. Postloop has now stopped its operation, I still have $3 on postloop. The forum wheel is functional but there are few forums.
Posting on over 20 forums and making $5 a day? that's amazing! By the way how many hours did you spend every day to make $150 per month by posting on forum? Was it too tiring?

You can try trendri dot com. They pay 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per comment. Interestingly, they also pay when someone posts on your thread, which is 3 cents per post. However, in order to join the forum, you have to make 10 test posts with 100-word count. If you are approved, you can start posting, however, your post and thread should be at least 100 words
I've been a member of trendri though I've not been active on the forum for a long time now. Is there any limit on number of posts to be made per hour? Their minimum words per post is too much so should be supplemented by having no limit at all. Sustainability is another factor lacking in most of these paid forums.

I can see some persons above talking about trendri, well I tried it out but I'm still hoping to be verified, I have posted 22 messages now all up to ten lines and I haven't earned anything from it, bizdustry seems to be the best paid to post forum out there. No replacement for it.

I've been a member of trendri though I've not been active on the forum for a long time now. Is there any limit on number of posts to be made per hour? Their minimum words per post is too much so should be supplemented by having no limit at all. Sustainability is another factor lacking in most of these paid forums.
I am not on trendri, therefore, I cannot give you accurate answer. However, I hear you can create 5-6 posts and threads every 8 hours. I also hear that they have reduced the word requirement for post to 80 words, however, word requirement for the thread remains the same. I agree with your view on the sustainability of forums.

I know of trendri.com I signed up few days ago, I am still studying them, there terms is, you will need to post 20 free post, then they will go through all your post and decide if they will approve you or not.. Secondly your post need to be up to 10 lines or so for it to be accepted. They pay 60 point per comment and 80 point per Trend.. You may check them out.

I like this topic because it makes me gain other post forums that I can be earning from. I will like to search for Dimeforum and register with it, then I will like to know more from people to post their earning post forum in which to gain more by me.

Other alternatives get paid to post forum is Beermoney forum and Swagbucks. Meanwhile, since I started using different get paid to post Website BizDustry have been the best website for get paid to post. Their support system is fast and there admin are always ready to help any members in terms of challenges.

I am not on trendri, therefore, I cannot give you accurate answer. However, I hear you can create 5-6 posts and threads every 8 hours. I also hear that they have reduced the word requirement for post to 80 words, however, word requirement for the thread remains the same. I agree with your view on the sustainability of forums.
From the recent update I got from other users,members are now limited to just 12 posts a day and you'll be given time intervals from 1 hour to even 4 hours. Would have been better if it was done like forumcoin where one can complete his limit anytime. We're getting new changes every time and don't know what will come up tomorrow.

Dime forum is another alternative if you have a Paypal account though I think the owner also pays with coin base if you ask him. The main withdrawal method is PayPal, though, and last I checked, the amount it pays per post depends on the number of characters. There is a min and max character count you have to have, and it pays depending on that unless they changed it to a fixed reward.
Post automatically merged:

You are right,dime forum is also great but I prefer bizdustry and usastockforum. Dimeforum also pays regularly via PayPal, you may have to write lots of words and content to get a higher point. All these require consistency as well.
Hello am really interested in the usastockforum, please I would like you to explain how it work and how I can make money from them and, and what is their mode of payment,I'm interested in any get paid to write forum that are legit and are still paying people, if you have more than this one you can share it to me I'm so interested to join even to join with their own referral link. I'm waiting for you to reply as soon as possible thank you.

Aside from this forum I am also in Trendri which pays almost the same rate as this forum (Bizdustry). However, there is a limit to the length of the post like 80 words for comments and 100 words for a new thread. The withdrawal is quick if you have no violation in your posts. Another forum is Forum Wheel. It is a provider of posters to forums so you can choose from the list of forums that you want to work on provided you have passed the evaluation for approval of membership.

You can try trendri dot com. They pay 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per comment. Interestingly, they also pay when someone posts on your thread, which is 3 cents per post. However, in order to join the forum, you have to make 10 test posts with 100-word count. If you are approved, you can start posting, however, your post and thread should be at least 100 words
Wow that would be a great platform to earn good money, please let me know if you have taken withdraw in your cryptocurrency wallet. And also tell me the minimum criteria for the withdrawal.

Wow that would be a great platform to earn good money, please let me know if you have taken withdraw in your cryptocurrency wallet. And also tell me the minimum criteria for the withdrawal.
I have not joined this site yet, however, I am thinking about joining soon. That's why I am reading reviews on this program. I do not know what forms of payment they provide, however, I hear that the minimum withdrawal threshold is just $3. based on their pay rate, I think you can reach the payment threshold just in few days.

Honestly speaking, I was once in your shoes and I can relate with that feeling of having to search through millions of get paid to post forum on the internet and when you are done, none of them seem to be legit. My advice is that you get an offline active source of income while you search harder for online passive income.

Thanks for your help in getting the funds are available for me and I will be there at the time I was the only time since I have a few things in the house for rent in a bit of traffic on YouTube but I have no idea how long it will be before me I will get the money from Michigan and Wisconsin is the best way to do this for your help with this is a good idea.

I didn't know that dimeforum is still paying. Have you been paid by them recently?

I have heard some complaints with the forum that's why I didn't even bother to see the site. But I like to try it if it's still paying.
This is just new for me, I still plan to try to supplement the income in case if they have an issue about payment, it might just be a waste of time if I spend more time. But thank you for introducing this site, and thank you also for the immediate response and feedback about it 😊👍

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back