What's new

What age is best to retire

These days, most government organizations do not even let you work up to 70, they retire most persons at the age of 60 to 65. If you are having a business of your own, you can probably decide on when you think would be best for you to retire.
Okay so what is the disadvantage of you being retired at the age of 60 , is there anything wrong with that ? To me if that is the only option I will gladly accept it, at least I am looking for an opportunity to relax and maybe travel around the world if possible.

The age of retirement, depends on the country policy on civil servant. In my country, the age of retirement, is 35 years in service which is not supposed to exceed that particular year.

When you get tired of the work and the business. That is when you should retire. And then after retirement the focus should be in moving the money into the places where you earn interest or give something in return. I think that is what most of the people think of retirement. Age should be based on your ability to not work. It could be 50 or 60 as well.
That is actually one of the basis for anyone who wants to still working into his old age.Because if the individual involved still have the capacity and mental strenght he can still continue provided he is still very relevant in his field.

I personally dont think I there is any specific age for someone to retire. The best age is that age to which someone is unable to work very weak in actions and tired unable to carried out some task.

So many things are to be put into consideration here , but I believe it depends on the country of your residents but 70 years is not really bad or maybe 65 is not also bad.

There is no any specific age to retire when it comes to individual choices, but the government of my country usually set 60 as a age to retire for everybody who is working for them n

Someone should only consider retirement when they have reasons to believe that they have attained financial freedom to be able to live alone. On the normal I believe that anything from 50 years is a very good time for somebody to stop active service.

I do not really think that there is any real age for retirement except official retirement age and in counties like Nigeria the official retirement age as a professor 70years of services.

If you are well above 60 years I think you have tried enough to take a rest because when you work above this age your productivity will be less and there's no need to go to work.

When you are above 60 years and you should be planning to retire because at this time you must have been weak and you want to be that productive at work that is the best time to retire.

The best age to retire is the time at which you feel very weak and your new to work again and at this age you should be able to rest and not further stress yourself anymore.

If you have reached 65 I think that is the best age to retire and facing passive income for yourself so that you could live long. The 65 years age is the best age to get retirement.

Any serious person should be thinking about how to retire at the age of 55 and then be able to focus on other things that would help them to enjoy the valuable things of life and nature.

Actually I my country, one get retire from work after working for 35 years of service except he or she is a professor that he or she can exceed that year, once it is being followed legally.

65 years is not a bad idea because up to the age of 65 you will still have the strength and the energy to carry out your responsibilities, except in cases of sickness or any other reasons unknown

65 years is not a bad idea because up to the age of 65 you will still have the strength and the energy to carry out your responsibilities, except in cases of sickness or any other reasons unknown
Probably, someone who is at the age of 65 will still have the energy to carry out business activities. In my country that is the age at which some workers retire but civil servants in most cases retire at the age of 60.

Probably, someone who is at the age of 65 will still have the energy to carry out business activities. In my country that is the age at which some workers retire but civil servants in most cases retire at the age of 60.
I think this always depend on the year you were able to get yourself employed into the government work. So people that started working for the government at the age of 30 and those that start working for the government at the age of 40 will still retire the same time and still get the same salary ?

I think this always depend on the year you were able to get yourself employed into the government work. So people that started working for the government at the age of 30 and those that start working for the government at the age of 40 will still retire the same time and still get the same salary ?
No matter the age in which you are employed, you will retire immediately you reach the age of 60. This is mostly applicable to forces. Like the police force for example when you reach the age of 60 you will retire no matter how many years you have served.

No matter the age in which you are employed, you will retire immediately you reach the age of 60. This is mostly applicable to forces. Like the police force for example when you reach the age of 60 you will retire no matter how many years you have served.
They always said that there is a particular age you have to work for the government before you are eligible for pension. So what if the years you work for the government is not eligible for you to get pension ?

They always said that there is a particular age you have to work for the government before you are eligible for pension. So what if the years you work for the government is not eligible for you to get pension ?
I have someone who is in the police and the police normally works for 35 years before retirement and if you reach the age of 60 you'll be retired. In any case, you are entitled to your pension and other benefits. Whether you reached the age of 60 first or you served for 35 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back