What's new

What age is best to retire

If you are able to achieve financial freedom earlier I think it is good to retire at age of 50 so that you have enough time to enjoy your wealth. if you are working for a company 60 years is enough for retirement.

You should make sure that you are financially ready before you will consider retiring. If a person start planning for retirement on time they should be able to get it right at about 55 years of age.

When you get tired of the work and the business. That is when you should retire. And then after retirement the focus should be in moving the money into the places where you earn interest or give something in return. I think that is what most of the people think of retirement. Age should be based on your ability to not work. It could be 50 or 60 as well.
When it comes to the issue of retirement, it has to do with the capacity and general being of the individual involve.If he has the stamina and mental capacity to carry on,then it is very much ok to carry on with the operation of the outfit.

I think one should just work for 30 years before he retire,but if he feels he has the strength to continue,he can go beyond that,but he shouldn't exceed 40 years of service.

The best age to retire is fifty five. The person that retired eaily will have time to serve him self and take care of his family. He can start his own business and get additional income.

I do not think there is any best age that one should retire, except if he/she is not strong enough to work and need rest then that is when he/she will request for retirement.

Age 65 has been considered a typical retirement age, partially because of of rules around social security benefits. At the time social benefit program began, workers could receive unreduced retirement benefits beginning at age 65.

You can retire as early as 40 years as long as you will be able to run a successful business and never to regret. However 60 years is the recommended age and others retire at 55 years.

If you are able to achieve financial freedom earlier I think it is good to retire at age of 50 so that you have enough time to enjoy your wealth. if you are working for a company 60 years is enough for retirement.
I think people should retire at a not-too-old age, so they can still enjoy their retirement without health issues interrupting. The age of 50 is okay for retirement.

In country only the government organisations that really keep to retiring age most private organizations until one can't deliver in their field before they retire them.
As for me age 55-60 is a good time for someone to retire or call it a quite

Nothing should stop you from retiring if you are able to achieve financial freedom at the age of 45 years. It is not necessary you long up to 70 years before you can decide to retire. There are some countries that we care for you once you reach the age of 65 years because you will be categorised as senior citizen.

There are companies here that retire employees at age 55 but the government employees are retired at age 65. In the US, it is good that you can still work even after you retire because there is practically no age limit. As long as you can do the job then you can be hired.

It is determinated by many factors like the age of somebody add to health situation you can find someone aged at 60 but practicing daily sports while another at age of 50 but it is not practicing any sports then he has many illness. But there is a legal age that someone cannot pass but do another activity after this age.

When you get tired of the work and the business. That is when you should retire. And then after retirement the focus should be in moving the money into the places where you earn interest or give something in return. I think that is what most of the people think of retirement. Age should be based on your ability to not work. It could be 50 or 60 as well.

Well, the age of retirement, depends on the kind of job you are doing and the country of your residence. Dome country had fixed a 35 year of service and the best year of retirement for their workers.

It's depends on your country, every countries have a specific age for people to retire from government, in most cases it is always 70 years and sometimes 75 years, it is not me that may decide that but it is the government depending on so many factors.

Honestly as for me i dont think there is any specific age as long as the individual concern can still work and do things then there is no point retiring. Because if someone that is still active is forced to retired based on age, then such a person will feel bad. It is better to allow people retire when they feel like.

It's depends on your country, every countries have a specific age for people to retire from government, in most cases it is always 70 years and sometimes 75 years, it is not me that may decide that but it is the government depending on so many factors.
These days, most government organizations do not even let you work up to 70, they retire most persons at the age of 60 to 65. If you are having a business of your own, you can probably decide on when you think would be best for you to retire.

In the US, it is good that you can still work even after you retire because there is practically no age limit. As long as you can do the job then you can be hired.
This happens in my current country too. One of my husband's aunts, working in an hospital as a nurse, retired many years ago, but she searched for another job in the health area, so now she receives a pension and in addition a salary from her new employment.

I think there is a stipulated retirement age for every country. Over here it's sixty five years. But that age is too much in my own opinion, every worker needs to have retired at the age of 55 at most. That is the best time to enjoy life and rest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back