What's new

What age is best to retire

I have someone who is in the police and the police normally works for 35 years before retirement and if you reach the age of 60 you'll be retired. In any case, you are entitled to your pension and other benefits. Whether you reached the age of 60 first or you served for 35 years.
They may be entitled to pension , but I believe if you enter the force late , your pension won't be the same like someone who have been in the force for a long time. I believe it is also very important to be employed as early as possible

They may be entitled to pension , but I believe if you enter the force late , your pension won't be the same like someone who have been in the force for a long time. I believe it is also very important to be employed as early as possible
It depends on your rank. The higher your rank the higher pensions and entitlements you will get when you retire. Higher officers in the police actually get a lot of entitlements and millions when they retire. There are levels you will reach and your pension will be the same with your salary.

The best age to retire from work is 65 years. When you retire at the age that is more than 65years, you are endangering your health because you will no longer be strong at that particular point in time.

Retirement is not all about your age but instead about the amount of money that you can be able to keep that will keep sustain him so you should instead be chasing money not age.

it depends on the person you are asking, if the work they are doing is hard/ dangerous the age may be less than 65
but if the work is less demanding it may be 65

The main retirement age for workers in my country is 45 years but for one who do future his or her education to a PH.D level, his or her retirement age do increase to 65 to 70 years once you are not tired.

In my country it is 60 years, because it is at that time one tends to start getting weak and want to settle down and enjoy all they've worked for with their family. And I see it as the really a good age to retire.

Personally I dont think there is any design age for someone to retire even though retirement depends on the kind of job you do. as for a private entrepreneur, he has no specific age to retire it depends on his choice.

The retirement age, in my opinion, should be between 50 and 60 years old.
In Nigeria, a person either retires after 35 years of employment or at the age of 60.
In either case, a person at this age ought to unwind and savor his time with his loved ones.

Although it might not be the same specified time for everybody but I think the best age anybody should retire should be between 55-65 years of age

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back