What's new

What age did you start?

I started with cryptocurrencies at the beginning of 2019 if I remember correctly, we were in the previous bearmarket and everything seemed as uncertain as now, it seems that everything is repeating itself, I started gradually accumulating Bitcoin in the first stay.

I started about 6 years ago and I have never for once regretted that decision. If I had the chance I would have gone back and even invested in more coins to make my investment better.

Age 14, that's pretty impressive. I don't really invest much in crypto currency though but i got involved with crypto currency at a very late age. Its not been five years since i started trying my hands on crypto.

At what age, did you start investing in Crypto, like Bitcoin or BTC? What was the value you held at the time, and have you held onto it all these years? Is the amount worth a considerable amount more than it was?

I started at 14. Bought my very first BTC at £10.

View attachment 3472
I began to invest in cryptocurrency since age fifteen. As at then, I was already a University student and I wanted to start making money online so I began to infest in cryptocurrency

I began to invest in cryptocurrency since age fifteen. As at then, I was already a University student and I wanted to start making money online so I began to infest in cryptocurrency
Wow, that was such a good age to start and amazing that you joined university at 15. I was still in high school at that age and did not even know a thing about cryptocurrencies.

Wow, that was such a good age to start and amazing that you joined university at 15. I was still in high school at that age and did not even know a thing about cryptocurrencies.
Yes, really 15 years old is a very early age to tell the truth, also if you already learn about new technologies such as blockchain and its uses, I think it denotes the desire to do things start so early.

One thing is that when you leave your family to live elsewhere especially when you live on your own, you will be open to various things but we should choose the right things that we want to be open to

Since 2014, I became more interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and tried to invest in them and hold them. Of course, I was not patient and in the end I didn't make any profit, but anyway. life is going on

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back