What's new

What age did you move out of your parents home?

Im 22 years old and still living with my parents but i think my big brother situation worst he is 40 years old and
still living with us even if he started working since almost 5 years lol

Well my case bit different ... i never lived with my parents at one home ... after i was born my mom lefr me on an orphans home for 17months then i have been adopted by my grandpa's relatives .. and after i got bit older i moved up to live alone ... it was hard in the begening ... because i was 14 years old but i get used to it now ... today i got two close friends that they present family for me

I'm 19 and a undergraduate and I still live with my parents... I won't be moving out anytime soon because I don't have a job yet so I rather with my parents while I get something tangible to do which can pay my bills and feed me properly

I still home with them because I'm only 21 years old and I still study at university, living with your parents is really special and can't return ever ^^
Yes, you are right. Our parents are very special and we shouldn't leave them . I love to live always with my parents but after marriage it is not possible ? so boys have this luck that they can stay with their parents lifetime. But don't know why they choose separate way...

Yes, you are right. Our parents are very special and we shouldn't leave them . I love to live always with my parents but after marriage it is not possible ? so boys have this luck that they can stay with their parents lifetime. But don't know why they choose separate way...
oh yeah that's right, after marriage you will only allocate your time for your husband but from time to time you can visit them, why not!

After marriage I will move out of my parents home because living with parents after marriage will let them interfere in your marriage life.

I'm just 23 and in my finals so I intend on moving out after graduation.
It will give me a sense of responsibility when I do so . I will be able to think of how my life can be better
Post automatically merged:

I'm just 23 and in my finals so I intend on moving out after graduation.
It will give me a sense of responsibility when I do so . I will be able to think of how my life can be better

Im 22 years old and still living with my parents but i think my big brother situation worst he is 40 years old and
still living with us even if he started working since almost 5 years lol
Almost 40 years? Wow! Isn't he married already? I'm 22 years and I'll be moving out by December.

I am 23 and I left my parents to stay alone in a far distant area at the age of 17, I left simply because of the hard life at Home, the bad and uncondusive environment and so bad influence on many children caused by the street cultists.

Well, I still live with my parents and will continue to do so till I get married.
In my place weather boys or girls stay with their parents till they get married. Though am hoping to have a stable business before then.

I'm 47 years of age. Lives in my parents house that is now mine. My father was passed away in 2011 and at that time we were living together. We have a joint family system that is good for us.

Well I'm Still living with them, I'm still in the university but I'm planning to move out immediately I graduate to start my own personal life without there interference.

Well am still a university student I haven't moved out at all I always return back to my room after I come back from school . But as soon as I graduate am moving out to my own place so right now I already have things planned.

In this cases you can still with your parents: You didn't study at university which is so far from your parents home, your work place is near to your parents home, you did not get married yet.

Question is simple: what age did you move out of your parents home? :D don't be shy, every man with his personal life.
I moved out of my parent house when I was 22years old , i just got admitted into the university and when I graduated, i decided to start a family of my own and my parents has been supporting since them,j

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back