What's new

What advice would you give a 22-year-old who is considering investing in the stock market?

sharonpedrosa

Familiar Face
Dec 20, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My advice is this; Do not jump in inexperienced. I lost a lot when I started investing on my own even after reading a lot online, the knowledge was there but the experience was lacking. It’s best you Employ the services of a professional. I employed the services of Stacy Marie Filkins, she is a broker who doubled as an investment adviser. She handles all that pertains to my investments/trades and yeah, it has always been a win. You can look her up on google, she is popular.

I have stocks worth $20,000 but it was a grant to me. By the end of December I will be earning dividends. Investing in stocks is not for the easy money or quick profit. The profit is very minimal but the investment is safe as long as the company that own the stock is a big one and is earning financially.

My advice is this; Do not jump in inexperienced. I lost a lot when I started investing on my own even after reading a lot online, the knowledge was there but the experience was lacking. It’s best you Employ the services of a professional. I employed the services of Stacy Marie Filkins, she is a broker who doubled as an investment adviser. She handles all that pertains to my investments/trades and yeah, it has always been a win. You can look her up on google, she is popular.
Stock market is for professionals and i wont advise someone of that youthful age to venture into stock market business if he doesn't know anything about it but if he definitely knows about the business , Then age is not a barrier.

That's good to know. A 22 years old considering to invest is a good thing to know. The earlier you know financial management, the better it is. M ost people might not know this in time.

Well I don't really have much experience with stocks, so my advice would be a general one on investment. One thing I always tell anyone going into any from of investment for the first time is to make sure they have a proper understanding of what they are going into, and always invest the amount you are okay with loosing.

If you are young, inexperienced, and do not have a lot of money for investment, I suggest you to invest in penny stocks. If you do a research and find good penny stock, you can become millionaire before you are 40.

Firstly, get almost all the firsthand information you need to know about the stock market and its workings - don't ever jump in unprepared or with little knowledge.
Another thing which is the most important advice - learn risk management, know how to manage your money else you wouldn't grow it in any way.

Well, the advise to be given to every individual, concerning any form of business investment, depends on the ability and and the financial strength of that person. His knowledge about the investment matters alot.

For a 22 year old individual, I would advise that they do not rush the learning process, but try as much as possible to acquire as much knowledge as possible before giving it a start, in order not to be frustrated.

For 22 years old to invest in stocks market. It will be a great risky for him rush to it. This is a place where seller and buyer meet to share public cooperation.

I don't see anything wrong with a twenty two year old investing in stock market. My advice for him or her is that he or she should be focus, dedicated and also put in alot of hardwork.

The stock market like every other investment has its own risk associated with it. So, my advise would be for one to make sure to get all the necessary training on how the market works to avoid rushing in and rushing out of the platform due to lost of funds. That is just my opinion though. I wish you all the best.

First of all they should be aware that the stock market is not a get-rich-quick scheme and as such, do you have to be very patient and they should focus on getting a lot of knowledge before they start to actively trade.

My advice would be: You are not too young to invest in stocks but you have tread with caution.
Take ample time to learn and unlearn, study the market, know that stocks that sell that those that do not. Get a mentor or a broker to help out.

22 isn't too young to invest in stocks, don't you think?
So I would advice the person to not rush into the business. He or she should rather do lots of research or better still find someone who can teach them the rudiments.

22 is quite a young age and that age is still a period when there is mental alertness, the brain is still willing to do more so I would suggest you try a couple other things ,see how many things you're good at then grow them together.

If you can be able to have money to invest in that is the best decision in your life because you will really enjoy the best of it, proper research is extremely important, without good understanding you have to get in touch with expert.

A 22 year old is an adult and matured enough to trade in the highly respected forex market. All that is needed is to have the relevant knowledge around the forex market and how to analyse the technical analysis.

Well, the advice that should be offered to each individual on any type of company investment is dependent on that person's aptitude and financial strength. His(her) investment knowledge is quite valuable.

Not everybody have the hard to become an investor at such a young age which is why I'm going to advise him to always make sure to use the right channel to invest so that he will never lose his money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back