What's new

What advertising network do you use mostly to promote your brand or get referrals??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen and advertised through many advertising sites to promote my income site, and referral link in order to gain more referrals and customers. Sites like, cointiply, ojooo.com, coinpayu, problogger.com etc.

which advertising website do you utilize to promote your link, or business brand??

Majority of time I use the various social media platform available to create awareness for my business and also ask a friend to tell a friend about my business

I have a website, youtube channel and android app. However, I have not done paid promotion of any of my products apart from posting on Facebook and Twitter (free promotion). I am thinking about using Facebook ads to promote one of my products. I will try the $1 per day budget for 10 days and see whether I gain any traction.

Most times I make use of social media when it comes to advertising.instagram, facebook
Post automatically merged:

Adsense too is a another means

Am a tailor and I make use of facebook and wattsapp to advertise my products. If you have a lot of people who can view your status on wattsapp, you can post pictures of your services and a lot of them might see it.

I have seen and advertised through many advertising sites to promote my income site, and referral link in order to gain more referrals and customers. Sites like, cointiply, ojooo.com, coinpayu, problogger.com etc.

which advertising website do you utilize to promote your link, or business brand??
For attracting referrals or promoting any type of business I always prefer Facebook and Instagram because Facebook has world most traffic, and Instagram also helped me a lot to attract many people,
social media have huge circle all over the world, so we can use it for our benefit

Most of the sites mentioned by the OP are PTC sites, I stopped using PTC a long time ago. Since the users of PTC work for few cents, and if you are promoting a better paying program, you migt easily get people to sign up under you.

I personally use facebook mostly for referrals when needed, it is true that there are lot of difficulties and disadvantages out there, but you can still make use of that big massive number of users in the platform

There are so many medium through which one can actually promotes his or her brand. But over the years I think Facebook and YouTube as proven to be a good means for advertisement of goods and services.

Facebook paid ads is my favorite advertising platform. I chosen to love it my give my best to it. I found it cost effective, flexible and innovative. Though I don't have much to promote at the moment but whenever I have to promote something or chose a an advertising brand, I don't have to think twice before I make my choice.

When I was into affiliate marketing, I usually move from site to site looking for the ones that allows posting of links so I can drop my affiliate links. The yield from the efforts were below expectation, hence my reluctance to do any referral thing again. Some of the sites I used regularly was quora, youlikehits, etc.

The way I Are used to advertise my product is through WhatsApp, Twitter, telegram,Facebook and other social media platforms at times I paid money inside to enable my business be advertised, at times I send my goods directly to my friends just to get more patronize.

To make any advert I use social media most especially Facebook and WhatsApp business this is because it makes it easy for me to close contacts family and friends. Sometimes its also good to advertise using WhatsApp status to tell friends what you do

Fashion is a crowded market. Women’s fashion is an especially crowded field. You need to stand out immediately if you want to make it.

Girlfriend Collective is an athleisure wear ecommerce company, and it needed to do something that would make them stand out from the crowd. The company needed to gain traction fast and compete with big names like Lululemon, Adidas, and Nike.

To do so, the company started by creating an awesome product: Their leggings and bodysuits are made entirely from recycled plastic drinking bottles under fair-trade.

Next, Girlfriend Collective needed to get its name out to as many people possible at minimal cost. The company didn’t want to spend money on traditional marketing as their competitors had done. So it decided to spend their marketing budget by giving away their $80-leggings for free.

I do not use specific websites for my business promotion but I also prefer social media Purposfull platform becauss there everybody from all around the world are active everytime or all time. So they are present on one of platform mostly so i always post my websites promotion banners and brochures over there and get more and more refferals.

I do not use specific websites for my business promotion but I also prefer social media Purposfull platform becauss there everybody from all around the world are active everytime or all time. So they are present on one of platform mostly so i always post my websites promotion banners and brochures over there and get more and more refferals.
That is another good avenue to market our business without spending much. Social media marketing have really help promote our products, and business brands by gaining online presence. Through online presence people from different parts of the world come to know what we deal on and start ordering it rapidly too depending the kind of products/items we deal on.

I use more than one advertising network to promote my brand.
Network like...
  • Facebook. Facebook is one of the most popular social media tools. ...
  • Instagram. There's a lot to like about investing in advertising on Instagram. ...
  • LinkedIn. ...
  • YouTube. ...
  • Snapchat. ...
  • Pinterest.
  • Twitter.
  • WhatsApp.

I mostly use Facebook because that is where a lot of people can view your posts and comments. You will also meet like minded people who interested on the same things with you. I post and comment my referral links along with a little explanation on the site.

I use Facebook ads and Instagram, I use them because they are quite affordable and I can select my target audience. Meanwhile these are the most popular social media platforms so I'm sure of views.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back