What's new

What advertising network do you use mostly to promote your brand or get referrals??

I use different social media platforms in promoting my online business which they all generate various desired results. For instance Facebook brings in a lot of quality traffic for me, while google brings in an already willing buyer to my business.

Facebook paid ads is my favorite advertising platform. I chosen to love it my give my best to it. I found it cost effective, flexible and innovative. Though I don't have much to promote at the moment but whenever I have to promote something or chose a an advertising brand, I don't have to think twice before I make my choice.

Majority of the promotion of my brand, products and services have come through social media forums like the Facebook and WhatsApp. Recently I'm beginning to think if I should include twitter in the list of site for my advertising. A friend told me that Many people seem to be checking Instagram these days. I will create an account for this purpose too. So I can make my services known on the platform.

Most of the sites mentioned by the OP are PTC sites, I stopped using PTC a long time ago. Since the users of PTC work for few cents, and if you are promoting a better paying program, you migt easily get people to sign up under you.

I use Facebook advert but they have banned my advert account two time now and I appealed they still refused to lift it.i opened another Facebook account again and they still banned the advert account again.i don't know what I am doing wrong according to them.

When it comes to advertising, I don't leave any stone unturned, I do it both online and offline and I engage every platform that I know that will help me to create the needed awareness of my products and services to my targeted audience. I'm deliberate and intentional when doing this.

I have tried many and they have been working for me Yahoo.com , Beboo, Facebook ,Twitter , WhatsApp and so on. I do create groups I some ofbthe platform to advertise my products . I link with other platform . I created pages which people do like

Most of the time if I am going into affiliate marketing I will try as much as possible to advertise my goods and services on a sites like Instagram because there was a time I was trying to advertise some affiliate link on Facebook but I wasn't allowed to post it.

Though you mentioned popular sites but they are not frequently visited especially in the country where I am from. To save yourself from the stress, just advertise through the social media that are common.
Post automatically merged:

Though you mentioned popular sites but they are not frequently visited especially in the country where I am from. To save yourself from the stress, just advertise through the social media that are common.

The combination of traditional advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, public relations, social media, and e-commerce used to promote a product is called the promotional mix. Each firm creates a unique promotional mix for each product.

What advertising network do you use to promote your brand or get referrals. Well to me I think the best advertising network for the promotion of your brand is social media platform. Yes if you have your own social media platform then it will be easy to promote your brand with ease. So if you want to promote your brand go with social media.

Am a tailor and I make use of facebook and wattsapp to advertise my products. If you have a lot of people who can view your status on wattsapp, you can post pictures of your services and a lot of them might see it

The global average referral rate is about 2.3%. This means you can reasonably assume that any successful retailer that's been using ReferralCandy for 6 months or more is getting about 1 in every 50 sales via referralsAnecdotally, there are some incredible success stories associated with customer referral programs. ... In fact, one study in a banking context found that referred customers were both 15% less likely to churn and 25% more profitable than customers who were acquired through other means.

As regards the type of advertising network I use to promote my business. I use both bing ads and Facebook ads to do all of my targeted and retargeting affiliate promotion and all what not. They are popular and cost effective within my budget

For advertising my links, I have used both paid sites and free sites. Among the two, paid sites gives more results than free sites. But I have stopped using paid sites because it affects my pocket. The sites that I makes use of are welikehits, clickworkers, quora, etc.

Building referrals has never worked for me. I have tried advertising through various ad platforms to build referrals but non of the ads worked for me. However, I use facebook to promote my brand and facebook has worked really well for me

I have never done advertising and any kind of promotion for financial gains. I use number of social sites like facebook, tiktok and instagram. If I have to advertise or promote something, I guess I will be using these platforms.

Concerning what advertising network do I use mostly to promote my brand or get referrals. Well, I don't have any other advertising network or platform apart for the use of the social media platforms made available for me. I get to do my marketing there and it is quite satisfactory

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back