What's new

What advertising network do you use mostly to promote your brand or get referrals??

There are so many advertising network out there at our disposal to choose from in order to advertise our products or services. I use Facebook most of the time for my advertising

Running advertisements using facebook, by buying ad space from them and putting your ad description in the top interface of the app for viral review so people all over can view it.

I have not tried advertising on facebook but I think there is no other advertising network as good as facebook. The site has a lot of active users from around the globe.

I use WhatsApp to reach to people easily, since they're more connected to me than facebook. I can call them offline, and advertise to them and tell them to login WhatsApp to check samples.

Facebook is a good platform to build a brand. However, there are also other platforms, for instance messaging tools like whatsapp, telegram to reach out to potential customers.

As for the last goods I sold, I made use of Facebook sponsored ads by targeting the right audience carefully, it was very effective too and was able to relate and transact with buyers

To promote a referral link with advertising network will depends on the kind of website the referral is for. There are some websites that don't go for ad network but for social media. Like websites like paid to click goes only for social media

Often time when it comes to what medium usually use to make my advertisement for my businesses, i always use the social media platforms for doing that. These platforms have more people to reach than any other platform I have ever known

As a business person i used social media like Facebook to promote my business also to get more customers, Facebook is really good to promote your business.

I have seen and advertised through many advertising sites to promote my income site, and referral link in order to gain more referrals and customers. Sites like, cointiply, ojooo.com, coinpayu, problogger.com etc.

which advertising website do you utilize to promote your link, or business brand??
Well I don't have a business brand that I could advertise for now but I only open this the way to know the best platform I could use to advertise my business and whenever I have one I guess so I hope to see more.

Well I don't have a business brand that I could advertise for now but I only open this the way to know the best platform I could use to advertise my business and whenever I have one I guess so I hope to see more.
If you have an online business you're managing, surely bizdustry will really be very pivotal for you to excel in your business endeavor.

Most of the times i use various social media platform to run advert for my business.... I really like using Facebook and WhatsApp

There are so many means one can advertise his or her goods and services. For me I advertise through my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. These mediums can be used to reach thousands to patronize us

Social media is the best option for me to advertise my products and it works for me effectively, I achieve this through Facebook ads, YouTube and Instagram.

There are various factors that would determine the site you make use of, some of this factors includes your location, and what you plan on promoting. Here in Nigeria we make use of sites like OLX or jiji.ng for promoting mainly products, while for promoting sites, though social medias are very effective but there are sites like nairaland forum or Naij.com

Referral marketing is a marketing tactic that makes use of recommendations and word of mouth to grow a business’s customer base through the networks of its existing customers. Referral marketing can take many forms, but at its heart, it’s a way to get your biggest fans to help spread the word about your brand. In other words, referral marketing turns your current customers into brand advocates.
Google AdSense is still the best ad network for small publishers. A brand that everyone is familiar with, Google offers a near 100% fill rate with high-quality ads and decent overall performance in terms of revenue. AdSense has the following publisher benefits: No traffic requirements

I think the used of social media platforms or networks such as the Facebook,Twitter,WhatsApp and others, will helped in the promotion or advertisement of your product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back