What's new

What about peanuts?

You're spot on, it's a very healthy snack and easy to eat and make. I have a friend who makes this peanuts and she's making a killing from the business.
Anything that has to do with fast food nowadays is profitable.

Selling of peanuts is actually a very good business. It is something that is consumed by a large population of the country and as such you will not have so much problem in trying to go sell or target an audience .

Well I am not into the business but then I have seen a lot of people actually make so much from it all because their own is actually unique when it comes to the taste and packaging

One thing about setting up a business outfit,is that we should not just look at the aspect of the profit or turnover alone,you should be able to look at the market generally,and thins that the market would be in need of.

I think production if peanuts is not too considered by people and I know investing on such business will surely yield profit very quickly
I have not really thought about venturing into this kind of business but I can see why it would be lucrative for a number of reasons. Peanuts are used in the making of so many foods and food products that a large-scale production could be quite profitable

One thing about setting up a business outfit,is that we should not just look at the aspect of the profit or turnover alone,you should be able to look at the market generally,and thins that the market would be in need of.
The profit aspect of the business should also be put into consideration. You can't just neglect it . Everyone will wants to know how much they could possibly make in the business they are interested to establish.

The profit aspect of the business should also be put into consideration. You can't just neglect it . Everyone will wants to know how much they could possibly make in the business they are interested to establish.
Definitely that is one of the most important aspect of the business,but before the profit starts coming,you should be able to put some structure in place,for effective business operations.

Definitely that is one of the most important aspect of the business,but before the profit starts coming,you should be able to put some structure in place,for effective business operations.
Normally we should not be expecting quick profit most especially for newly start up business. The reason is because we still have to give it a time to balance and start generating profit.

Peanuts business is very profitable. The demand for peanuts is increasing day by day in the world. Most people of the world have realised that peanuts is highly rich in protein and that it stimulates male and female hormones hence making it a hot cake in the market.

I think production if peanuts is not too considered by people and I know investing on such business will surely yield profit very quickly
It would be a great idea, you can do it by buying peanuts from a country which is rich of peanuts and export it to country with less peanuts and high rates of peanuts.

Normally we should not be expecting quick profit most especially for newly start up business. The reason is because we still have to give it a time to balance and start generating profit.
That is one of the things that i always advice persons that wants to go into business,the process of making a business into a renound brand usually takes time,and that is where patience to study and understand the market will have to come in.

And who tell you that peanuts is not a very considered business. Maybe it's just in your region that the business is not too consider. You just to consider the population of people around your area

Selling of peanuts is actually a very good business. It is something that is consumed by a large population of the country and as such you will not have so much problem in trying to go sell or target an audience .
Peanut is a good and lucrative business but every business always do well if they are in the best location which will make them lucrative , so location play a major role in the success

This actually a good idea to earn a decent amount of money offline, you can advertise this kinds of products online in other to have a good number of people to buy.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back