What's new

What about peanuts?

Creation and sale of peanuts is one business line that would likely give you some profits if you have a reliable supply store to keep up with the consistency.

Peanut are the types of snacks that are mostly consumed by children and the youth, in this case for the business to be profitable ,you need a location that is mostly occupied by children especially schools, that is how you can make profit from it.

Dont know how profitable it can be as you have rightly said, but am pretty sure it's going to cost you a lot to purchase the machinery you would need.

I believe peanut business is really good a business with highly profit but actually I have never try the business, but I have seen people that is making good money from the business.

Peanut as the word implies reminds me of what some workers in an establishment receives as salary...lolz. But we'll, peanut is a good biz to venture into, that's what my Aunt is doing for a living, and the turnout plus always wow. May not actually be capital intensive.

Peanuts are really good crops that many people use regularly. I think it can be a great business to start producing them. Just make sure you are in the correct climate that they can grow and you have the skills needed in growing them.

They’re an excellent plant-based source of protein and high in various vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds.
They can be useful as a part of a weight loss diet and may reduce your risk of both heart disease and gallstones.
Well said, all these could work in the advertising and marketing because when something does the body good people tends to be more into it so these benefits could be used to draw people in too

I believe peanut business is really good a business with highly profit but actually I have never try the business, but I have seen people that is making good money from the business.
Peanut business is not really popular over here because I believe such a business is done by an industry and not as a private individual that is why it is scarce over here and most of them are imported.

I think production if peanuts is not too considered by people and I know investing on such business will surely yield profit very quickly
Okay...but I think if you want to make huge profit, then it has to be on a large scale.
Your target market must also be defined.

That's true, the business is a good one, some people love peanuts due to its numerous health benefits, the business only becomes capital intensive if you wish to purchase a peanut coating machine while starting but less capital intensive if you wish to coat the nuts manually, you can as well venture into making peanut butter as well. The peanut business is generally a lucrative one

I think production if peanuts is not too considered by people and I know investing on such business will surely yield profit very quickly

Peanuts business could be high in demand in the winter season. Many people prefer eating peanuts during this season. However, I am not sure why you want to limit yourself to peanut business. You could start a whole dry fruit shop.

If you want to start a peanut business, you must first evaluate the prices of peanut raw materials, labor costs, and the location of the plant.

This does not look like a bad business idea at all have a lot of the population actually consume peanuts. The most important thing to consider is where you are going to constantly get raw materials.

You should never make an attempt to start a business unless there is a demand for the product or service you are planning to sell to the market. if there is a good demand for peanut snacks in your city you can simply set up a business around it in order to make profit.

It might really be a profitable business depending on so many things, if you have people to sell it to because production without getting buyers is still will not be lucretive .. you have to be very sure that you always get a lot of people that will patronize you on your business and you should also consider to do it as a side business.

Peanut production is actually a very good food business because it is something that people eat for casual eating sake and also it can be used as cooler when people visit your home so you can actually sell it very well.

A lot of my female friends are actually into the business of making peanuts and selling most of it using the social Media account especially on WhatsApp and Facebook.

I think selling and producing peanut is a profitable one ,you could even increase the packaging and branding of the peanut and you get buyers that would need and demand the peanut you are selling

I don't think peanut business could yield so much profit unless you are planning to supply the whole country or maybe it's just a side hustle. Peanut is just not well sort for in this part of the world

Peanuts is one of the foods that give proteinous nutrients. This can be made from not and coated with sugar to give a balance nutrient that benefits for body consumption.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back