What's new

What about peanuts?

Production of peanuts is a good investment and has a lot of profits but this business is being done by a wide range of people, therefore, for you to be able to have something unique, you have to add some flavors to the peanuts, some of the flavors include honey, strawberry, chocolate and more, this would make you stand out among your competitors and make sure they are crunchy, lest i forget, the business is not capital intensive.

The ever-growing peanut industry has provided a lot of entrepreneurs with business opportunities. It is a known fact that the idea of starting a peanut butter company is a financially good move as the consumer demand is rising rapidly. So, I think it's going to be a profitable business.

As for me peanut business is a good business and it's also refreshing system when taking it because it's a plant compounds also it has vitamins in it to take care of body systems and make everything look good and in good condition also in good shape

I think production if peanuts is not too considered by people and I know investing on such business will surely yield profit very quickly
Peanut business is a very good and profitable business. Peanuts have a lot of benefits it sells a lot. Because people eat very fondly. If you want a lot of profit from it, you have to grow massive peanuts. When we do a business on a large scale, we also get more profit from it. You can start this business, it's a good and lucrativebusiness.

In my country, the sale of peanuts is very profitable, it has always been like that. There are dried fruit stores, where peanuts are the most demanded because of their prices and people like them, therefore I believe that investing in peanuts is profitable because of the demand.

They’re an excellent plant-based source of protein and high in various vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds.
They can be useful as a part of a weight loss diet and may reduce your risk of both heart disease and gallstones.
You are absolutely right Because peanuts are full of protein and vitamins, Its demand increases during the winter season, due to which its price also increases.peanuts business is a very profitable.The flavor of the peanuts is very delicious.

There is no business that is not profitable it depends on the level of awareness on the products that determines the level of involvements of investors and the patronage of people. I think people do not understand much about the business hence, the low consideration from people.

I think production if peanuts is not too considered by people and I know investing on such business will surely yield profit very quickly
Of course I was also thinking about it as well,but really don't know how to get it started tho,but if I could see one or two people that we could start the business up together would have been something great for us to do for this year I guess.

Peanut as to ground nut also known as Hoover, ponder or money nut and taxonomicall known as Archise Hypogeae it has been a source of income most especially to the local farmers and even a country at large which has more regard or engage on agricultural exportation for money.

Last night I got an offer of products from a nut seller. They have a variety from pistachio, walnut, cashew and peanut as well. In our tropical country peanut is the number 1 in nuts although it is not really a nut. My wife's favorite is the fresh peanut that she boils. It is easier to eat and nutritious too. If yo know how to farm peanuts then you can get rich.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning the production of peanuts and looking into the business aspect of it, first of all I would say that peanuts is a great source of protein and people love it so should be good business

Though there are some people that have peanut allergies, here a lot of the populations actually consent pea nuts and you will make a lot of profits if you decide to produce it for sale.

Peanut is highly profitable but, the great challenge in our locality is how to ship the peanut coating machine from advanced country for easy coating in large quantities.
Peanut is a very profitable prudent to say because they're not time by people would not buy peanut as it a very enjoyable snack for anyone at any day. So I will encourage anyone to start the peanuts selling business or if you have enough capital you can start the manufacturing of peanut to sell.

I am not a farmer, therefore I don't think about a business like this one. IN fact I do not know what it tales to launch a business like this one. Do you need a lot of money to start this business

Going into peanut business is actually not bad it just have to be your quality and quantity that determines your sales and gains it really determines a lot .You need to advertise them also.

If you can make peanuts and start distributing it to varieties of stores. That will bring profit to you, cos peanuts is always on demand snack.

I believe you can make profit from anything and any kind of business you set your mind to, as long as you are in the right location. Peanuts making is a great business, but in my location it does not really move.

Well, like I always say with the right investment and marketing strategy it could turn out to be a profitable business venture. The right investment and strategy is the key.

I believe that before one can enter into peanut investment, one needs to look around to know whether there is demand for the peanut in the neighborhood.

I think it will hold good profit if you come up with a good business plan. How you intend to go about the business, your strategies regarding supply, your target customers e.t.c.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back