What's new

What about new business who look for investors.

vest1992

There are many startups these days that need investors to help them boost their company, or even scale it up.
Would you be interested in opening your wallet/bank account to grow a new business?

Well, there are companies that have teams for that on how to grow their business, like a form of a marketing team is usually present with big companies, for new product packaging to flavors.

Well, there are companies that have teams for that on how to grow their business, like a form of a marketing team is usually present with big companies, for new product packaging to flavors.
True, that s true. Though I mean if a new start up comes with a great idea in which you see potential would you become a partner or an investor?

True, that s true. Though I mean if a new start up comes with a great idea in which you see potential would you become a partner or an investor?
I rather become a partner either way, after all, I want to be 50% in if it's something I think will earn me a lot. As an investor I wouldn't be hands-on, as a partner I would and then I could accept my failure(if it fails) easier.

There are many startups these days that need investors to help them boost their company, or even scale it up.
Would you be interested in opening your wallet/bank account to grow a new business?
Obviously we should open your bank account when we are growing a new business because if we are using our personal account we will be fell in difficulty managing the accounts because in our personal accounts we are spending money for our personal use but the business account should be used for only business purpose

Obviously we should open your bank account when we are growing a new business because if we are using our personal account we will be fell in difficulty managing the accounts because in our personal accounts we are spending money for our personal use but the business account should be used for only business purpose
That is true a new bank account might be an option but I guess if you invest in an existing business they already have their own open bank account, so you just need to transfer.

Well i May and may not. If There’s no limit or restrictions on the amount to invest that’s a plus. Also what’s the business about? What does it do? What effect does it have on the society? All these things are necessary before I invest my money

There are many new businesses that are actually looking for investors everyday, especially this new crypto currencies that are yet to be launched, they are looking for investors and at the onset they normally give out some coin for free, I mean they distribute it to people free of charge.

I have actually lent money to a good business and seen returns from it. What I would look out for is the capability of the individuals managing the business.

It's also important to check the history of the business, especially the recent three years or more.

Attracting investor is a good way forward for a new business, though it might be difficult if the business does not have a very good plan or strategy in place that will people want to invest in the business.

It's a given that you will need investors if you don't have the starting capital to get a new business up and running. Often times, you will have investors picked out, and you'd reach out to them for support.

I suggest checking into angel investors, as they are often people who invest in small time companies that are in need of investment. I helped a company in the past that had to reach out to investors and it was a long and tedious process, but it had to be done.

It depends on the kind of business and the Industry the business is operating in. If it is a sector I do not have intrest in, then I won't bother putting my money in it.

A lot of new business are looking for Investors today and the thing is just that the new business owner just need to structure their business in a way that will make new Investors to get attracted to it

Yeah I would. They're usually called angel investors; and there has been tremendous growth in the tech industry as a result of these people who have supported startups.
They've been profitable and if I'm chanced I'll also want my money to work for me instead of lying idle.

Definitelly yes,because if as a business owner,i should be able to have that believe and confidence to be able to fund its project.business is not grown overnight and it require a lot of patience to pull through.

It's true that opening a new bank account might be a possibility, however if you invest in an already-running company, I suppose the bank account is already established and you just need to send funds.

There are so many new business this days and if they need an investor I think you must have a clear picture of the firm and also never let someone introduce you to the firm rather it should be through your personal fact and finding.
There is nothing wrong investing in new company but you need to ensure that you know much about the company

Actually as a newbie business, it's your responsibility to go after investors or you make use of well known companies that will helped you boost your business through advertisement to investors.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back