What's new

What about forex?

luıgı

Apr 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ı thınk most of forex app takes your money and not payıng you . most of them cheater they control the balance and you thınk that your are winning but the end of thıs you are losıng

What do you mean when you say that the Forex apps take your money? Forex is an exchange market so you trade. It's not gambling where you win or loose. If you don't know anything about Forex you shouldn't trade, and you should never invest more than you can afford to loose.

I do not think that the forex applications are the ones taking your money, unless you invested in a scam one. Forex trading is a complex task that you need to study very well before you engage in it. If you go into it without much knowledge, you will keep loosing your money.

I do not think that the forex applications are the ones taking your money, unless you invested in a scam one. Forex trading is a complex task that you need to study very well before you engage in it. If you go into it without much knowledge, you will keep loosing your money.
I thought as much too, this is the first time I'm hearing of a Forex application doing such, maybe he invested in a scam one, like you said.

I don't think so, I have some friends who work in this field and they made a lot of money, maybe trading forex isn't an easy thing for anyone but still profitable in general.

Forex is just like in other business you do at home or even online.It got regulations like any other.People should understand the big players here are big banks.Big banks are the one who control the markets so one have to understand how to be with the big banks .This will make people know that forex isn't a scam or you money is being taken.

ı thınk most of forex app takes your money and not payıng you . most of them cheater they control the balance and you thınk that your are winning but the end of thıs you are losıng
My brother has been working in Forex for years, and it is an exchange market. There are people who create programs to do automated work, and that is where you must be aware, to know in which application to invest. My brother has not done badly, otherwise he would have already retired, he works without applications, what you should do is study well, before investing.

Forex is a risky venture, your either lose or gain. However, the best way to earn consistent income from this Business is to take out time to learn the rudiments of forex or else your money will be gone in no time

Forex is a risky venture, your either lose or gain. However, the best way to earn consistent income from this Business is to take out time to learn the rudiments of forex or else your money will be gone in no time
The rudiment isnt easy to learn i guess the person just need enough proper trading on forex so as not to make too many mistakes

I think you are trading on ge wrong forex trading app because forex is very legit and most people makes a lot from it
Forex is the biggest financial market so no doubt about it.It is unfortunate binary trading is making trading easy and also people looking it as a scam.I don't recommend binary trading.

I believe you are using a fake version of the forex app built by scammers to scam people off their money.

True talk..I invested in a Forex trade app iron trade and immediately I deposited $3 the app just started malfunctioning and I lost it all..just like that..that's why I don't invest in Forex anymore

In forex it's not like in cryptocurrency trading. You can't just deposit 5$ and start trading. There are some apps that allow you to do that but most of them a. you either scams or they are not professional or licensed. If you want to start trading on forex you need to work with a reputable brokerage company

Binary is just like gambling,they use the knowledge of forex if the forex go up or down.If it's up you say yes or no.The chances of winning is low and you don't understand what controls the market.
What website can you signup for binary , but i think it should be the higher form of gambling if that is how it works

Forex trading is not just as it's portrayed to be. You can't make it in forex with the greedy intention of an unrealistic return on investment. You need sound knowledge,a good bankroll and patience to succeed in forex trading .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back