What's new

What about forex?

ı thınk most of forex app takes your money and not payıng you . most of them cheater they control the balance and you thınk that your are winning but the end of thıs you are losıng
Forex is a place for trading foreign money called a forex broker, which is different from a money changer, such as trading cryptocurrencies which take advantage of price fluctuations.To become a forex or crypto trader you must have expertise and experience, so forex is not a cheater, what is the name of a forex application do you consider cheaters ,?

The foreign exchange (also known as FX or forex) market is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies against one another. Because of the worldwide reach of trade, commerce, and finance, forex markets tend to be the largest and most liquid asset markets in the world.

In my 10 years of working online forex is the only thing that I never tried. I tried ptc, gpt, micro jobs, freelance market, forum posting, article writing, everything you can imagine, but never took interest in forex trading. However, I have tried demo trading.

Forex trade is not for everyone. If you are there, OK. Or else, you will get your finger burnt and atimes the whole body gets burnt too. I don't advise people to come close, though I love it.
If you have the gambling nerve and some intelligence, you will be good at forex.

You are right my friend, buts it's not all the brokers that does such. That is why you need to go through the stree of checking the credibility of a broker before joining them.

Binary is just like gambling,they use the knowledge of forex if the forex go up or down.If it's up you say yes or no.The chances of winning is low and you don't understand what controls the market.
If binary is like gambling, then forex is also like gambling as you don't have control over the market. The chances of winning in both types of trading are the same. One can never be certain. With binary, you don't worry about news report, but your knowledge which gives you the ability to place a good trade

If binary is like gambling, then forex is also like gambling as you don't have control over the market. The chances of winning in both types of trading are the same. One can never be certain. With binary, you don't worry about news report, but your knowledge which gives you the ability to place a good trade
To me,forex is less riskier than binary which is more of a probability. You predict and gain or lose from the outcome. Atleast there is stop loss in forex to control your loss.

Find something better to do with your money. Don't go into forex, you risk losing all you have. There is so much hype on forex trading but don't let it fool you, many people lose more than they gain. Invest your hard earned money in something productive.
Forex is a very risky Business one little be careful when going into investing in forex trading you should know how the market operates.

ı thınk most of forex app takes your money and not payıng you . most of them cheater they control the balance and you thınk that your are winning but the end of thıs you are losıng
I don't agree with what you're saying about forex apps. Except you used fake ones, these apps pretty serve their purpose. Forex trading is risky but very profitable, it takes a good trader to make it happen.

Really? Most forex apps take your money without paying you? I think you are wrong on that thought friend.
Your success in forex is dependent on how well you can analyse the market to your own advantage.
Forex apps are not scams.

Forex trading is one of the ways people make money online but you have to be technically sound to make consistent profit with it. You must learn about market fundamental for you can begin with forex trading.

I do not think that the forex applications are the ones taking your money, unless you invested in a scam one. Forex trading is a complex task that you need to study very well before you engage in it. If you go into it without much knowledge, you will keep loosing your money.

That's not true, except you're greedy and want to earn millions overnight then you'll lose a lot.
Forex takes a lot of analysis which if you're not well versed in, you'll lose your money in a flash.

That's not true, except you're greedy and want to earn millions overnight then you'll lose a lot.
Forex takes a lot of analysis which if you're not well versed in, you'll lose your money in a flash.
Forex is like crypto though less volatile. It will require some level of experience and discipline to profit from it. I think people follow those hogwash videos of marketers promising huge figures a day. That's a sure way to fail.

This is in case you violate forex app terms of services by using prohibited methods like scalping or something like that and then you do the reverse option is by doing what they prohibit doing it.

you are absolutely right But I would like to say that if you do not have any experience in forex trading, then do not do any work in it, if you have experience then work in the office.No matter what you trade, you can make a loss and you can also make a profit, there is a 50% chance in forex.

Forex is not a scam but it has been explored by fraudsters and fraudulent companies to exploit the assets of innocent people. I would advise people who are interested in Forex investing to do their research and to invest hard-earned funds with them before verifying the legitimacy of the trading company or website.

I don't really think so that forex app can take money, because going into forex trading you have to have knowledge about the trading in order not to lose money from it.

I have been hearing about forex for about twenty years now and for a business name to remain relevant for decades shows that it's a good deal.
Nevertheless, lots of people have had sad experience in trading forex and some have also had good experiences, I think a good knowledge about forex is key to making profits with it

Forex trading is a big-time real business but only very few individuals understand the concepts and technicalities in it. The trend of cryptocurrencies has made forex trading to also become easier to understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back