What's new

What about coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a cold climate, coconut is mostly grown in warm and humid climate. Well, some people have managed to grow coconuts in my place, but coconut cannot be grown commercially in my place.

I am still of the opinion that coconut business is one of the lucrative businesses out there. I just like the fact that there are some amount of finished products that can be derived from it which can convert to very huge profit.

It really sounds interesting and lucrative enough! Because there is so much to extract from coconut itself. All same,it seems kinda hard to process...really needs a processable plan for such business to be carried out.

Its a very good business idea... That is if you're willing to wait for the cultivation period and also if you're able to maintain it.

Well I don't know much about that but then it is something I would like to conduct a personal research on just to be sure and I will have to ask the people who are in that business

Coconut business is capable of thriving anywhere, everyone loves coconut including yours truly, the water inside is heavenly😋.
Moreover, coconut is used in manufacturing so many edible products in the market, so it's definitely going to be lucrative but you have to research about the business before you starts, that way you will know so much about the business and you can better run it.

Coconut farming is very productive and profitable. You can make a whole lot of money from this Business especially when you know how to make coconut oil which is very expensive
I agree with you. But going into this business all you have to do is make use of already existing products. If you want to start by planting them now it could take years to start making a business out of it

Coconut that I even tried to grow several times on our land but is not growing. At the end the thing will just die. I don't even know the best way of growing it and even if I have to do , it will just be for home use only.

If there is a way you can get good seed of coconut that can grow and brings out fruit within 1 to 2 years , that will really be a good business because it is mostly on demand. But I however you need an hectares of land for the planting

If there is a way you can get good seed of coconut that can grow and brings out fruit within 1 to 2 years , that will really be a good business because it is mostly on demand. But I however you need an hectares of land for the planting
This is a very good idea. But I'm wondering if the coconuts will really grow up to the stage of harvesting between the duration you stated above.

This is a very good idea. But I'm wondering if the coconuts will really grow up to the stage of harvesting between the duration you stated above.
It may not be possible in one year, but there are some that are quite possible to grow up to maturity exactly in 2 years. Those are the ones so many people are hoping to plan and are planting.

Coconut is one of the most popular fruits out there and one of the good things about it is that no part of it is wasted so a lot of investment that you are going to put into it is going to bring profit.

Coconut is one of the most popular fruits out there and one of the good things about it is that no part of it is wasted so a lot of investment that you are going to put into it is going to bring profit.
It is one aspect of the agricultural sector that the government hasn't really tapped in to. However, one of the states over here have established a coconut refinery and I believe it will be a good investment if managed properly.

A majority of the problem is going to come from getting raw materials but after you must have done that I think there is a great demand for it and its product no matter the location.

A majority of the problem is going to come from getting raw materials but after you must have done that I think there is a great demand for it and its product no matter the location.
I understand your point. Coconut tree takes quite some time before it grows properly so it might be difficult to find the raw materials in quantities for commercial purposes.

I live in a cold climate, coconut is mostly grown in warm and humid climate. Well, some people have managed to grow coconuts in my place, but coconut cannot be grown commercially in my place.
The area and location you are staying will be the determinant to know if coconut planting will survive in your area or not, but coconut business is a good and lucrative business.

If you have that much capital then you can start today. However, take note that harvesting the coconut would entail expenses from the harvesters and also for transporting the harvest to the market. Make a costing so you will know if it can be profitable for you.

Going to lock this topic.

Polite Notice: Please avoid creating posts asking whether a particular niche of business is profitable unless you genuinely want to know the answer.

Putting aside this topic asking whether the coconut business is profitable, we have even had individuals who publishes questions like ‘is the toilet business profitable?’

So to summarise, do not create topics aslong whether a certain business is profitable unless you’re wanting to ACTUALLY venture into such niche. I kind of get the impression of most of the posts and topics that I’ve read from various members this evening, that these posts and topics have been posted primarily for the paid to post reward and not to create genuine discussion.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back