What's new

What about coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coconut constitute a major part in our diet. What are the chances of thriving if I venture into coconut cultivation in a rural area
What people don't know is that coconut business is a very good business and you can get alot of product from it apart from it being a snak it can be so many other tinz. So it's a very good business.

Coconut farming will make a productive business.It requires skilled planning as it takes time.it can be very lucrative as the oil can be extracted and sold which has a lot of benefits.

Well for me I think it is a very good business. Coconut is versatile and has so many byproducts. If one ventures into it ,you can make a lot from it
Post automatically merged:

It's a good idea. You can sell in form of coconut fruit or coconut oil or virgin coconut oil production.
Aside from the fact that coconut is good for the body. It is also a rich source of hair supplement ingredients which make it demand almost limitless. You already have a thriving market for it. Most agricultural ventures are actually profitable, you just have to take the step and be persistent.
Yes you're right,the opportunities are there,but you just need persistency and capital also

Coconut constitute a major part in our diet. What are the chances of thriving if I venture into coconut cultivation in a rural area

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's something that can be very beneficial to both the person into the business because it's a cash product. Once, they are produced, they are easily sellable.

A lot about coconut. Coconut is is a goof fruit that everyone needs. Do you know that coconut milk expels hookworms and other parasites in our bodies? Yes, it does. Try it and thank me later. Coconut milk is a nice way to end your day before going to bed 😊

I particularly like coconut because everything about it is useful from the oil to the fruits and even the husk . investing in it will be a very good idea.

Coconut business is extremely lucrative because it has many functions which is used by nearly 90% of all households. First you have to explore a feasible location and also get the needed knowledge on all that concerns the business.

Another successful venture that is trailing in current economy is this one. It is challenging since fewer people are involved in the growth of coconut, which has several benefits such as eating, being used in cosmetics, and so on.

I particularly like coconut because everything about it is useful from the oil to the fruits and even the husk . investing in it will be a very good idea.
Besides the money aspect, coconut can also be used to improve the heart and to also boost the digestive system, which can also help in weight loss. Once you can make your customers understand the benefits of coconut, it would also help in increasing traffic.

Coconut plantation isn't easy to start up. It requires patience and maximum effort before you can get your first harvest or sales since coconut takes time to grow and mature.

There is a man in my neighbourhood who distributes coconut in the vicinity. However, he also used to sell coconuts to retailers because he had many coconuts. You may need a place where you could grow coconut trees and grow many coconuts there.

I personally love coconut. I would eat it everyday. But, I don't know if having a coconut based business would work...It depends as well on the competiton in your area. If near you there is no such business, you could have success with a coconut plantation.

Honestly i dont think you can earn a lot from cultivating and selling coconut but you could cultivate coconut and make coconut oil from it then sell it. Coconut oil is in high demands these days.

Such a business can be capital intensive because you need to get a land to enable you have a plantation of coconut trees. Coconut is highly in demand as well and profitable.

Since the business will be situated in the rural area, you may also have to source for costumers from the urban settlements for wider patronage.

After planting the seedlings, you need to understand the growth pattern and how to nurture the coconut plants for better growth and production.

Presently the wide spread of consumption of coconut in our country is massive, that is basically on the health contribution of it. So venturing into it is cool, worth doing.

Yes. This kind of cashcrop is a good business idea. As of today many organizations has a support for agricultural development. But the hardest part is that you might have to wait for a longtime before reaping the profit in coconut business.

Coconuts are used for making candies in My City. This coconut candy is a booming business over here as they usually make a lot of sales in the marketplace. And it doesn't cost a lot of capital to set it up.

Coconut business is a lucrative business I think there is no business that is not good to start, what matters is how you plan the business to be,

I think of it as a good business idea. If you have a piece of land in a rural settlement, you can venture into it.
You have to be aware of what the business is all about and the capital needed.
The chances of such a business thriving in a rural area are high.

The coconut business is a lucrative one to venture into. The rural location is good as well, you could still convey products to urban areas for sale.
The fronds can be used to make brooms for sale. The coconut can be sold whole, the oil can also be processed and sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back