What's new

What about coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, coconut is a high profitable option of business to go into, if you planted enough of it. Any thing that comes to do with food always yield financial result when you market it well.

Yeah I think it's a really profitable venture but you would have to wait a couple of years to reap the profits. If you have the money you can purchase an already established plantation.

Yes , coconut is a very valuable fruit , and has got lot of demand in our country. I have even seen people stealing coconuts from the trees that belong to someone else and sell it for high price. Coconut juice and oil is more in demand during hot climatic conditions where we can see people loving to drink coconut juice.

Coconut business is a very good business to start up with what you really want is to figure out where you will like to venture the business, that is the most important thing.

I'm sure a coconut tree isn't something you can plant today and you expect it to grow in the next few months. The plantation would be set already, you just have to work on the utilisation and sale.

Coconut is actually good, for diet and also a general source of nutrients. Though it is lucrative, but the location plays a major role as well. I'd the people around your location are into coconut consumption, then you can go ahead

This business is a very good investment. But it's for long term unless you are planning to buy an already grown coconut tree or just want to deal with the coconut

Coconut is of high demand and it uses Is not limited to eating alone. You could use it to for medicinal purposes. If you know how to market your product digitally, you would agree with me that the uses of coconut is very enormous and could be used to create fortune for yourself.

A great business within the rural area, you will definitely find lots of buyers and also you can extend your sales to the urban centres as well.

It's a good idea. You can sell in form of coconut fruit or coconut oil or virgin coconut oil production.
Where coconut is a good fruit also I do not know if it will become successful because I do not know your area and what is obtainable there because in my own opinion if you want to start up any business you should research on your area before you start up the business.

Coconut is a product that has a lot of users and it is definitely going to be profitable but you should be aware that you will have to wait for many years before you start enjoying it.

It will be a good and valuable investment and business, though it will take some Years before you can start harvesting the coconut but I tell you that you will make more money.
Coconut business is a very good venture to be honest and even more so as it has a lot of uses on its products. You just have to figure out the exact type of area you will like to venture into and have a plan then stick to it responsibly.

Starting a coconut business is a very good idea. Coconut could be processed into so many things among which are coconut oil,coconut chips,coconut as a fruit and even used to make cream.

coconut business I can say is also a good scource of earning or making money ,one can make allot of money from coconut ,even more than you expect,you can also earn a living from coconut ,coconut is also a good idea of a business

Coconut constitute a major part in our diet. What are the chances of thriving if I venture into coconut cultivation in a rural area
Coconut business is a very lucrative business where one can make good income because it serve different purpose and it is good for the body

That is a good business you just mentioned, but ask yourself if you can really undergo the stress involved, coconut trees are not that common and the stress of searching for one that is ready for cultivation can be tiring talkless that of cultivating it.

It's important to put into consideration your market trend, how many people use coconut in cooking or eating at all if it's much then it's a good idea

I think it is a good idea, but also you might have to wait for a very long period of time before you start making meaningful profits
Selling of coconut is profitable due to the relevance it has gain recently, it could be converted to oil which is a treasure to the female gender in particular.

Yeah it's true coconut is a fruit one can make money from because all it's parts are useful down to its brown shell and water for some people so more ways to make money like it's shell can be used in making charcoal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back