What's new

What about coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coconut constitute a major part in our diet. What are the chances of thriving if I venture into coconut cultivation in a rural area
The main reason I use to be a good day to come in and talk to me about it and I will be in the office in the morning and I use to be a good day to come in and talk to me about it and I will be in the office in the future I will be in the office tomorrow and see

Generally farming or agriculture is a
good business and worth venturing into. Farming coconut is good but it does not grow in a year.

It's important to find out if you have a customer base for any product you would like to market and know if it needed so that you don't just venture into a business that doesn't give cash flow because of lack of customers.

My parents have some coconuts planted in our backyard. Just few of them brings in annual profit of $200. Talk more of when you'll have a big coconut farm, you can imagine how much you'll be making annually.

Coconut constitute a major part in our diet. What are the chances of thriving if I venture into coconut cultivation in a rural area
I guess you are still very young,so if you want to cultivate coconut is good tho, because is like an investment for you by the time you are much mature you start earning by selling the coconut as well.

I am not sure about rural areas but there are many people in my country who sell coconuts on stalls at retail price. I am sure they buy coconuts at wholesale rate and sell them at higher price. Coconut is very expensive in my country, especially whole coconut that contains water. This is because coconut water is really good for health, so they charge a lot.

I love coconut,but I am not sure of doing a coconut business. You must first consider the demand,are you producing on a larger scale or for some set of people,this question is important because coconut is a perennial product.

Well, it depends on the area you want to sell the coconut or it's by product such as coconut oil. There are some areas that don't even like eating coconut talkless of its by products. Therefore location is important and take note it would take years for the coconut tree to groom and start producing coconut.

Coconut could be profitable as it quite demand in our day to day life, either as a meal or supplement with other types of food. It could be medicinal too.

The chances of thriving on such business venture involving coconut depends on how you are going to be utilizing the various ways you can turn the coconut into. Like for oil, cream etc.

Coconut business is the same as oil palm business. It is very lucrative because everything it has is money. Are you talking about the fruit, the tree, the leave, the water inside it which is medicinal. It is good and long time span business.

Before you venture into any business you need to carryout a deep research on the particular products that you want to invest into to know if it is an acceptable and profitable business. It is important for you to ask those in the localities where you want to establish your farm if coconut business is good around the area.

Well concerning your above post on coconuts and you thinking of diving into coconut business, well I have to say that coconuts are healthy and contributes to our diet like you have said and it is a very profitable business indeed which yields a lot

Agriculture as a whole is very profitable because the products are daily needs for humans. Coconut is very nutritious and can be used for medical purposes, so it is worth investing in and will bring huge profits.

I have never seen anyone that doesn't like coconut, if you decide to cultivate coconut pleas by all means go ahead though it takes time to grow but believe me no matter the area rural or urban you will surely make your profits.

Coconut I a very good fruit which has a lot of nutritional value too. It also by as diverse uses to none of its end product is wasted. You will make money if you start the work.

Nice business idea, venturing into coconut conservation require a large hectares of land to start and it might take more than two years before you start making profit especially if you're planting the dry nut.

That is a very good aspects of agriculture that one or its country can venture into its processing and exportation but was left because people don't know of its important especially its oil. Coconut oil is very rich in diet and with a sweet flavor. also its shell can be crushed burnt and proceed and used as a supplement in making black soap

Coconut business would be a good business but it has its limitations because it is not a popular consumable goods only a few understand it's importance.

Why not, coconut? I love coconuts. My mother told me that she craves for coconuts when I was conceived. In our province my grandfather bought a piece of land in the mountain that has several coconuts. I have tried climbing that tree and pull down some of its fruit. I opened them and drank the coconut water and ate its white fruit.

To make a coconut business could be great. The fresh coconut is sold here in our city. Even the mature coconut has a good price too. The trunk of the tree is sold as coconut lumber. The leaves has sticks and can still be made us brooms to be merchandised.

Vinegar from the coconut can also be made into business. Almost all of the household needs vinegar for their cooking needs. The virgin coconut oil extracted from the coconut has health benefits. In order to thrive in the coconut business is just simply buy low and sell high. Finally, you will grow in business, if you have your own plenty fruit-bearing coconut trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back