What's new

What about coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a good idea, but also you might have to wait for a very long period of time before you start making meaningful profits

Let's talk about it is worth of your time or not. I don't think you can earn decent money from it. Besides you have to do hard work.

It may be an option, but while you start to produce it is good that you have a second entry, since the coconuts as far as I know, is seasonal and takes a long time.

Coconut farming is very productive and profitable. You can make a whole lot of money from this Business especially when you know how to make coconut oil which is very expensive

Coconut is a type of business that i don't believe it grow, it is just for a particular period of time. Because it is seasonal it is not advisable to be a full time business.

Coconut farming takes time so you need to have a big land of at least 5 hectares to make it viable. From planting the coconut palm will bear fruit after 4 years (some types takes 5 years). If you have that much capital then you can start today. However, take note that harvesting the coconut would entail expenses from the harvesters and also for transporting the harvest to the market. Make a costing so you will know if it can be profitable for you.

Coconut business is capable of thriving anywhere, everyone loves coconut including yours truly, the water inside is heavenly😋.
Moreover, coconut is used in manufacturing so many edible products in the market, so it's definitely going to be lucrative but you have to research about the business before you starts, that way you will know so much about the business and you can better run it.

Why don't you try coconut oil business instead. It is very lucrative as it can be exported to other countries for industrial purposes. If you could be a distributor, you will sell faster as your brand gets to a larger market

This is another profitable venture that is lagging behind in this economy. It is finding it difficult be less people are into the cultivation of coconut which has a lot if benefits like eating, being used in cosmetics,

It's also rich in potassium, which is essential for proper erectile functioning and any deficiency in it can contribute to your decreased sexual performance. Replenish your body with enough potassium by drinking coconut water regularly to maintain the electrolyte balance of your body.

Starting up a coconut business will be very lucrative, because from coconut you can make different products from coconut oil to coconut milk to coconut cream to coconut flakes, all these are all processed and packaged and put in stores and supermarkets to be sold, so yes you can make enough profit from coconut as this can produce different products.

Its take long time...A coconut is the edible see of a coconut palm. When ripe, it can be picked or falls to the ground. You know if a coconut is fresh or old by shaking it. If you hear liquid in it, it is fresh. If you do not hear liquid, it is old and the meat inside may not be good.

They also contain protein, several important minerals, and small amounts of B vitamins. However, they’re not a significant source of most other vitamins.The minerals in coconut are involved in many functions in your body. Coconuts are especially high in manganese, which is essential for bone health and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and cholesterol.

Aside from the fact that coconut is good for the body. It is also a rich source of hair supplement ingredients which make it demand almost limitless. You already have a thriving market for it. Most agricultural ventures are actually profitable, you just have to take the step and be persistent.

Of a truth every agricultural based business are very very lucrative, with greater demands, but talking on coconut, I observed that this might take up to many years before you can start earning from it, I would suggest that other things are combined with it

Coconut constitute a major part in our diet. What are the chances of thriving if I venture into coconut cultivation in a rural area
The coconut business is very good and profitable, you can make a good profit from it. You can also sell coconut fruit and sell coconut oil. You can get a decent amount from it.

Coconut business is a very good venture to be honest and even more so as it has a lot of uses on its products. You just have to figure out the exact type of area you will like to venture into and have a plan then stick to it responsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back