What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

Concerning the question on What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true? The statement what a man can do, a woman can do better is not true in all cases, because there are work in which a man can do that a woman cannot do it better, for example carpentry and bricklaying

This statement is not correct because there are many things a man can do that a woman can't do.
There are thing men can do and women can not do also there are things women can do and men can not do. God never created man and woman equally. One is superior to the other.

To be frank I do not want to talk about the issue of gender or sex because women would have their own rights. In this world everyone has their rights to speak of except the man like me. Now the gender equality is being espoused in business which I don't think is a good topic to discuss. Remember that humans have their own capability regardless of sex or gender.

There are some women that have done those bricklayer jobs especially those who were trying to hustle for money for their daily needs or feeding, the saying of what a man can do a woman can do better is valid in some aspects of life why in some other parts is not really valid.

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
I don't really think we should think that this is the case, or vice versa. I think everyone, regardless of gender, can do great at anything if they have the mind to do it. Standing by the measure of strength or brains to compare if anyone can do things better is okay, but we should acknowledge the effort someone does on the job, regardless of their gender. Peaceee!

It is so true. What a man can do a woman can do better because a woman does her work easy and it won't look hard if she does it but men can't take it . Women take care of the children that is why men say talking care of children isn't hard until the try and the see the woke load. Have seen woman be engineers, soldiers,fire fighters etc.

I do not believe that that saying is true at all even though as a female myself I do use it sometimes. Who does better is one who has a strong will, is passionate, determined, smart and hard working. These qualities can be found in anyone both man and woman.

I think the statement is just to make women feel that they are also important, it is not actually true in most cases, there are many jobs or businesses that a woman will not dare venture into, most of the female dominated business are ruled by men e.g fashion designing, chef etc

I think you are right that a man can do what a woman can do well.Because wherever a woman works, she works hard.And when a man works, he doesn't work so hard, a dog steals work, so I think a woman can do a better job than a man.

According to my observation, judgement and thinking it is not true that a woman can do better that men in business, because a men has some naturally skills I think. It is only way that a woman can do better work if work are in cooking or any work in home's kitchen or washing clothes etc.

I think you are right about a man who can work.A woman can do the same thing in a good way because women like to work harder .And they work hard, and they consider every work as their own. Men, if they do the same thing, do not work hard and And they steal things, so women are better than men, they can see your business better.

Yes it helps to do each others, but there is a major difference between the work of each other, because we can easily imagine females can cook much better than a man, but if we take the restaurant into consideration, men can work and cook, therefore, and cooking is more delicious than females now is the second day.

not true in all the time,but if given d opportunity,a woman might try her best to achieve part of d task that a man can do completely..Being a man is a whole lot of job..I can say it's not easy to be a man..A man works to pay the bills,works to pay the rent,works to pay fees,works to feed

Women keep getting it wrong by saying what a man can do , a woman can do better, thou i have see a girl doing paintings and bricklayer work but there are certain jobs like climbing an electricity pole, digging grave and hard labour jobs.

What a man can do, a woman can do better, the reason for this is just to encourage ladies not to look down on them selves or belittle their capacity, we are in a society that regard ladies as weaker vessels, so it's just a motivation for them

There are different types of jobs that men and women do very well at. I don't feel qualified to restate your thread, but I do feel qualified to say that both are qualified for multiple high level jobs. Just like there are jobs that are supposed to be women's jobs but there are men who excel more and vice versa.

Over the years the narative has actually changed,as there are almost no disparative when it comes to what jobs both men and women can actually do.
Women are into engineering,they are into structural and building,they can do vertually almost everything except in some cases.

A man can do everything in the world but a woman can also betrerr
but not compare to each other in
today world man and woman work
togather at every place.but some field in which both men and woman cannot cross the limit

To some level the saying what a man can do a woman can do better is true when we check the areas where handle administrative works is nothing compared to when a woman handle it, it's always feels like everything is going fine, everybody want to talk to her even if you have nothing to say.

anything that involves communication and things, that's why you always find women in receptions and registration offices more than men, because women can do better in terms of being friendly and communicating well

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back