What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
There is no hard and fast rule that man can do better or women. Both can do better depending on their skills and talent. There is no competition or comparison between them . Both can perform well and both are talented. So let it be.

Anytime i hear or see this statement, I laugh because it always funny and ironic to me. Not to sound anti-feminist but there are a lot of things a man can do that a woman cannot do. It's not in most cases that this particular statement is valid.

I think this is one of the quotes that had done great harm to people mentality in this era. I see this as a comparison statement and there is no need for comparison. A man is a man, a woman is woman, let individual stays and do things within the circumference of their gender.

What a man do,a woman can do it better.is this true? I can say yes or no because what a man can do a woman can't do half of it.and also what a woman can do a man can do it to e.g the cooking , taking care of the child and clean the home . and a man we manage the business.

Yes ooo, that's the truth, what ever a man can do a woman can do it double, some men are saying it is not true, but I have been thinking of any particular thing a man has done and a woman has not done it, nothing at all.
It is all about individual differences and how much willingness an individual shows towards a course. Both genders can do whatever they lay their hands to do if they do not give up. It's not about a man or woman.

What a man can do, a woman can do even more? It not true. A woman can only do some certain thing which are also doing but can not do some which requires man power. Although, thy could do that which requires intelligence.

I don't think a man can be better than a woman, nor can a woman be equal to a man. Both are very good at texting when they come to work or do business.It is not right to say one is better, both of them do whatever they do with dedication and hard work, but for a man, it is a matter of getting out of the house and managing problems well.

It's more like what a man can do a woman can do, its not verbatim what it means, it's form of exaggeration aimed at motivating women to stop downgrading themselves and enter into the career jungle of men to replicate what the men where doing back then. In today's world a lot of women do what a lot of men cant truly do.

With the saying that what a man can do a woman can do it better does not apply to everything that is done by a man. Men used to be the only gender who repairs cars, now women also do it too. A woman can't be given the position of a chief engineer in a company no matter how good she is. A woman will always go back home to take care of her family while a man can stay away from home for weeks.

This saying has been around for long. It might be true to some extent. But I believe there so .any things a man can do that a woman can't. Depends on perspectives.

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
What a man can do a woman can also do, we should not try to overturn nature, some things are better not argued out, its in a womans place to be a helper, if she sees otherwise and she turns out successful, its all good.

I am the type who does not believe jobs have gender. I believe every human should be able to do almost everything without limitations to gender. The issue of better or not is individual or personal not because of gender too.

Ask a man and he will be eloquent on gentleness, grace and charm as a sign of delicacy. "Curves, softness and flexibility are what make a woman feminine," says lawyer Karthik. ... When she feels more feminine, her footsteps and spirit lighten up and she is attractive everywhere.

I think it is just a mere statement. Many occasions arise where a woman does something in a better way than the man and sometimes, the reverse is the case. I just think both gender should be supportive of each other when one wants to embark on a particular project. I do not believe in the saying at all

It is true that what a man can do a woman can do better but it is not always true all the time because they are some very hard work that men does that women can never do because man is made stronger than a woman. A woman can try to do such work but they can never do it because it a job meant for only men. Jobs like engineering, woodworks, road construction, construction of bridges, construction of high rising towers. E.t.c.

A woman can only try but mostly, they cannot beat men in certain areas of life. I see this saying as a way to encourage the women folks and also to make them feel nothing is impossible to them. As Aman can't also be better than a woman in some prominent area devoted to women.

As a student who did Psycholinguistics, the male brain is 10 percent bigger than the female brain, intelligence is not impaired by it. Despite the disparity in size, the brains of men and women are more similar than separate.

They just have different brainpower.

It's complicated, its not really based on gender but it depends on the person, for example, there are a few female soldiers but at thesame time there are men who are not capable of being a soldier, there are women who know how to fight very well due to training and they can beat up a man.

So really, it all depends on the person because there are lots of things that some women can do better than men, and there are also alot of things that men can do better than alot of women.

What a man can do a woman can do better was coined out of the fact that a lot of gender disparity and discrimination is going own between men and women but to the best of my knowledge I don't believe what a man can do a woman can do it better

Though I'm a woman, I disagree with this statement and it has nothing to do with physical labour, in general women tend to be more assertive than men other than that capabilities of any job depends on the individual and shouldn't be related to gender.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back