What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

Yes that's very true, an also women's are fragile, I don't think they can do all things men do, I don't believe this because most of the women are weak and fragile.
Yes, that's just a normal talk, I also don't think some of the women can do what men are doing, just like you said women are weak and fragile, they can't handle some of the things.

Some women can actually do those jobs you mentioned there and described as tedious. I don't think that phrase has to do much with physicality. It leans more towards mental power. It means that a woman can equally be as intelligent as a man. Everyone knows that men and women are biologically different.

Yes, that's just a normal talk, I also don't think some of the women can do what men are doing, just like you said women are weak and fragile, they can't handle some of the things.
Yes, the truth is there's no way a women can do more than a man, despite the fact we might have few of them but they are not that much, people say this just for saying sake.

This assertion is not always true, There are some works that are more suited for Men to do. Would you allow a Male Nanny? Would you allow a female Bricklayer over a Male Bricklayer? I think Men are better in their own field and Women are better in their own field also.

This assertion is not always true, There are some works that are more suited for Men to do. Would you allow a Male Nanny? Would you allow a female Bricklayer over a Male Bricklayer? I think Men are better in their own field and Women are better in their own field also.
The entire debate is just pointless because we are in this universe to complement each other, all of us have weakness and there are areas where our strength lies.

The entire debate is just pointless because we are in this universe to complement each other, all of us have weakness and there are areas where our strength lies.
Yes, that is absolutely true sir. We are not created to be alike, We are created differently and I believe there is a reason for that. We are more interested in competing with each other than complementing one another.

Yes, that is absolutely true sir. We are not created to be alike, We are created differently and I believe there is a reason for that. We are more interested in competing with each other than complementing one another.
That is why I highly discourage the feminity and masculinity trends these days, It is good to study and know each other but aiming to fight each other would just end up creating chaos.

That is why I highly discourage the feminity and masculinity trends these days, It is good to study and know each other but aiming to fight each other would just end up creating chaos.
Yes, I find it very disgusting also. You are female, There is a reason why you are created as such, so Embrace your feminity in peace. Vice versa for each gender. Let's live to complement each other.

That's not a good idea to me, it's not even appropriate, a lot of people don't really know how to handle situations like this, this not the best job that will best fit a man.

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
I don't think this is true because there are some particular tasks that are for a particular gender and not for both gender but I think a woman can also do some of the things that a man can do

That's not a good idea to me, it's not even appropriate, a lot of people don't really know how to handle situations like this, this not the best job that will best fit a man.
Exactly, It is a bad idea and I think the media is trying to force it down our throat to accept what is impossible. There are job that are best fit for Men and There are job best fit for Women. And They are good at what they do best.

I don't think there are any specific jobs for specific genders . It is absolutely ok to own a restaurant as a man, it is just the matter of doing what you love the most.

I don't think there are any specific jobs for specific genders . It is absolutely ok to own a restaurant as a man, it is just the matter of doing what you love the most.
Don't live with that illusion. The physiological and biological make up has made some jobs to be for specific genders. Of course, there are few exceptions or deviation from the normal sometimes. Physically demanding work is for the male gender.

Yes that's true, but what about a job like a caretaker, most people will not employ you if you are a man, even if you love it, sometimes is not all about what we love, is what will earn us money.

Yes that's true, but what about a job like a caretaker, most people will not employ you if you are a man, even if you love it, sometimes is not all about what we love, is what will earn us money.
Definitely , if you are with an entrepreneur mindset you would do things you hate just to get the kind of lifestyle you love. It all boils down to discipline and persistence.

Times have changed and people are evolving as well, what a man can do, a woman can do it better. The saying doesn't refer to only physical prowess or ability, it was actually used to emphasize the importance of woman.

I believe that there are some things men can do which ladies can also do equally but that doesn't mean that it is everything that a man can do that a woman will be able to do very well. Those that are actually arguing this kind of assessment are just being delusional.

Definitely , if you are with an entrepreneur mindset you would do things you hate just to get the kind of lifestyle you love. It all boils down to discipline and persistence.
I beg to differ. You don't have to do things you hate as a business you are earning from. I personally detest the odour of cigarettes and nothing would make me to start selling cigarettes no matter how lucrative it might be.

That's it, but what really matters there is money if you don't earn money then that's were the problem comes, finding a way to earn money an make your ends meet is very important.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back