What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

That is not the only step for you to become successful in the online space. when you have the right mindset you will be able to put in the work because working hard is important and necessary.
Personally my own is just focus and concentration to achieve all the things I need in a legitimate way. I have come to understand that without discipline achieving our life plans and preparation won't be possible. I choose discipline above everything

Personally my own is just focus and concentration to achieve all the things I need in a legitimate way. I have come to understand that without discipline achieving our life plans and preparation won't be possible. I choose discipline above everything
The importance of discipline cannot be underestimated when it comes to working and making money both online and offline. You need to be disciplined enough and put everything you have learnt into practice to succeed.

The importance of discipline cannot be underestimated when it comes to working and making money both online and offline. You need to be disciplined enough and put everything you have learnt into practice to succeed.
Seriously and it seems the online space requires much work and discipline compared to the offline work as I have seen. And is somehow more competitive at the same time.

Seriously and it seems the online space requires much work and discipline compared to the offline work as I have seen. And is somehow more competitive at the same time.
Both online and offline requires discipline. but the thing is that in the online space you are totally in charge of yourself and even if you are working for a particular website you still need discipline to be consistent. But if you're working offline you will have a boss who will always be pressuring you to do the job you are paid for.

Both online and offline requires discipline. but the thing is that in the online space you are totally in charge of yourself and even if you are working for a particular website you still need discipline to be consistent. But if you're working offline you will have a boss who will always be pressuring you to do the job you are paid for.
Exactly in the online space you are the one that determines everything that happens to you which in most cases will always be difficult because there is no laid down rules and regulations compared to offline that you have to follow

This is just a statement used to comfort women of their dependency in nature.
It's not all women that can do better than men, infact it has been always the men that do the most of the work better .

Exactly in the online space you are the one that determines everything that happens to you which in most cases will always be difficult because there is no laid down rules and regulations compared to offline that you have to follow
Yeah, before you can succeed in the online space you must be highly disciplined if not, you will just be beating around the bush. This is because you need a lot of concentration to make a dollar online.

Yeah, before you can succeed in the online space you must be highly disciplined if not, you will just be beating around the bush. This is because you need a lot of concentration to make a dollar online.
That is just the reason. I am looking for more opportunities to make money on the internet but at the same time this is not really easy. Probably in due time I'll be able to get a legitimate online business to make $1 without much stress.

That is just the reason. I am looking for more opportunities to make money on the internet but at the same time this is not really easy. Probably in due time I'll be able to get a legitimate online business to make $1 without much stress.
Making $1 on the online space is not a problem at all, I think you should be targeting about $100 everyday. The best thing you need to do is to start a business like YouTube channel, affiliate marketing, blogging and others.

That's not true, in some conditions there are some things that women can't do well but men can do. And of course, there are conditions where women can do it but men can't.

Making $1 on the online space is not a problem at all, I think you should be targeting about $100 everyday. The best thing you need to do is to start a business like YouTube channel, affiliate marketing, blogging and others.
$100 every day . That is 70,000 naira over here. Do you really think it's possible for people to make up to that everyday without stress ? And can that be achieved from blogging ?

I don't completely believe this is true in all sense.
There are alot of things the women cannot do due to the nature of their biological and psychological make up.

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
This statement can be misconstrued by a majority of the public because there are definitely some occupations where men will always be more superior to women, more so in manual labour.

That's not true, in some conditions there are some things that women can't do well but men can do. And of course, there are conditions where women can do it but men can't.
This adage was been used because we believed man to be much more stonger physically , in strength and the ability to reason more than woman ,but there are some works that a man can do which a women will never have the strength of doing .

This adage was been used because we believed man to be much more stonger physically , in strength and the ability to reason more than woman ,but there are some works that a man can do which a women will never have the strength of doing .
This is always used to encourage the females to do harder or probably to help them to understand that there are also valuable, but in reality this may not be the same and even the females understand that.

it's all lies, there are a million and 1 things that a man can do that a woman cant, the inequality shit can never work, know this and know peace, men are the head, the strongest, and most innovative of all species

"What a man can do, a woman can do it better" is a subjective claim that cannot be consistently supported or refuted. An individual's skills and performance can be influenced by a wide range of variables, including their physical and mental ability, experience, training, and motivation. It is critical to understand that people should be evaluated and judged on the basis of their own merits, not their gender, ethnicity, or other potential sources of bias.

This statement is true to some extent but may I tell you that there are some decision that a man will made but if a woman makes it she will regret it. In addition, a woman cannot impregnate herself she will actually need a man to do that😄

To be very honest with you this is usually a statement that is always carried about buy those feminist out there who will always want to impose themselves in every other thing that people do so that they will be recognised.

I don't completely believe this is true in all sense.
There are alot of things the women cannot do due to the nature of their biological and psychological make up.
Yes that's very true, an also women's are fragile, I don't think they can do all things men do, I don't believe this because most of the women are weak and fragile.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back