What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
These is quiet and exaggeration and an indirect motivation to woman. Normally women can't compare there ability with men and it's natural. This saying of what a man can do a woman do more better is a form of motivation to woman, gingering them do exploits.

Women normally seems to be a bit fragile compared to the men. They might be able to do it academically but in terms of physical strength I don't really think so though it's depends.

Women normally seems to be a bit fragile compared to the men. They might be able to do it academically but in terms of physical strength I don't really think so though it's depends.
in terms of physicality women cannot measure up to men. But academically and the ability to run a business successfully they have it actually. I have seen women who ran successful businesses.

in terms of physicality women cannot measure up to men. But academically and the ability to run a business successfully they have it actually. I have seen women who ran successful businesses.
Exactly , physical strength is only what we need to put into consideration here but as long as other things is concerned they are also able to measure up to the standard of men.

Yes it is very true .what a man can do a woman can do better.. if you take a look at our job settings women are almost taking up and doing what is supposed to do .if a man can put food on the table or be a breadwinner women can also put food on the table and be breadwinners

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
I don't believe in that no matter if you are a man or a woman I think if you put hard work you can succeed in everythingno matter your gender and things like that

I have always debated about this topic when I was a child. And my answer still stands. No , woman can never do what a man does and vice versa. Every person has their abilities and cant perform some works when you dont have such abilities

What a man can do a woman can equally do better so I think it's one of the things that do exist but you can't compare or contrast the power of man,I think that women do perform but men do much better

That adage or let me say word of encouragement is used to encourage women to acheive their own goal and not be intimidatedby men physical strength , but truth be told , there are some works that a man can do that a woman cannot do well .

Anyone can actually do things better and is not always specified to a specific gender alone. I tends to believe that men are much more likely to handle difficult activities than women

Anyone can actually do things better and is not always specified to a specific gender alone. I tends to believe that men are much more likely to handle difficult activities than women
The level of success or achievement one attains in life depends on their mindset. A female can actually be able to achieve anything provided she has the right mindset.

The level of success or achievement one attains in life depends on their mindset. A female can actually be able to achieve anything provided she has the right mindset.
You are right in this . everyone are superior to achieve whatever they need , it all depends on their lives plans and preparations. Everybody that are not serious still depends on them..

Men and women are very different. Women tend to excel and do better in roles where they are teaching, nurturing, or creating whereas men tend to excel and do better with leading, building, and solving problems.

You are right in this . everyone are superior to achieve whatever they need , it all depends on their lives plans and preparations. Everybody that are not serious still depends on them..
Probably, if you are very much prepared and have the right mindset you can actually achieve anything you want to. A lot of people do not achieve success because their mindset is a limit.

Probably, if you are very much prepared and have the right mindset you can actually achieve anything you want to. A lot of people do not achieve success because their mindset is a limit.
How is that even possible in the first place ? I know mindset could really play an important factors but how this is happening is what I don't understand. You mean the person not believing in the possibility that money could be made out of their areas of interest ?

How is that even possible in the first place ? I know mindset could really play an important factors but how this is happening is what I don't understand. You mean the person not believing in the possibility that money could be made out of their areas of interest ?
Mindset is what you think towards making money on the internet. For example, if you think that it is very hard to make money online you will not be able to put in the work. If you also think that anything that pertains to make money online a scam you will also not have the willingness to put in the work.

Never believe that adage. Each individual has unique skills. Men and women are capable of doing a variety of activities that are not the same for the other gender. Men and women were not made equally by God. Because they share different responsibilities and one cannot take the others .

Mindset is what you think towards making money on the internet. For example, if you think that it is very hard to make money online you will not be able to put in the work. If you also think that anything that pertains to make money online a scam you will also not have the willingness to put in the work.
Okay , I now understand what you mean. It is necessary for us to have a positive mindset , but do you think this alone can be the only way that will help you succeed ?

Actually this proverb is true but applicable in some situations and Can never be generalized. I can say its a form of motivation to women so that can be stronger than there weakness.

Okay , I now understand what you mean. It is necessary for us to have a positive mindset , but do you think this alone can be the only way that will help you succeed ?
That is not the only step for you to become successful in the online space. when you have the right mindset you will be able to put in the work because working hard is important and necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back