What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

There is absolutely no reason to believe that they are women that have done things better than men but then people just try to do this in order to encourage women.
The adage andnphrase what a man can do , a woman can do better is always used to end our a woman to perform better in everythjng they are doing , there are some work they can't compete with man about.

That statement does not mean what it depicts literally. I believe is more of a motivational quote that is meant to inspire the ladies to greatness. The connotative meaning is that a woman can strive hard to do every type of business and be succeed in it. It doesn't mean a woman can no jobs better than a man.
That is just one of the ways that they can use to encourage the women folks to aspire and reach for greatness in their given field and sector,this will more like spur them to achieve and strive for greatness in their career or endeavours.
That statement does not mean what it depicts literally. I believe is more of a motivational quote that is meant to inspire the ladies to greatness. The connotative meaning is that a woman can strive hard to do every type of business and be succeed in it. It doesn't mean a woman can no jobs better than a man.
That is just one of the ways that they can use to encourage the women folks to aspire and reach for greatness in their given field and sector,this will more like spur them to achieve and strive for greatness in their field.

Last edited:
The phrase what a man can do , a woman can also do better has been used iver time just to encourage woman to work harder and not limit theirself to some certain type of work because of their gender .
That is just one of the ways that they can use to encourage the women folks to aspire and reach for greatness in their given field and sector,this will more like spur them to achieve and strive for greatness in their career or endeavours.

That is just one of the ways that they can use to encourage the women folks to aspire and reach for greatness in their given field and sector,this will more like spur them to achieve and strive for greatness in their field.

Well to some extent, I just consider that as people saying but it has not really been happening in the real world. absolutely there are some activities that women are good at but not all activities they can perform.

You gave an example but that is also physical. Everyone knows women's bodies are not stronger than men's, do you one thing, women have strong willpower as compared to men.women face worst of worst conditions cooly and sloved that problem brilliantly,but when men face these types of conditions, they get tension. I think most of the conditions women's are better than. men's.

Most of the women have a fragile body and it is a disadvantage to them because it doesn't allow them to do hard work like men do , so they can't do everything a man can do .
You gave an example but that is also physical. Everyone knows women's bodies are not stronger than men's, do you one thing, women have strong willpower as compared to men.women face worst of worst conditions cooly and sloved that problem brilliantly,but when men face these types of conditions, they get tension. I think most of the conditions women's are better than. men's.

What I have come to understand is that women are likely to handle more responsibility than women in all ramification. It is just like a way of motivating the women and encourage hard-working

it is actually a means of encouraging the women folks to thrive and be the best at what they are doing,i see the phrase here as a morale booster and a means to encourage them to take up responsibility.

Yes that's very much possible but it depends on the kind of money, we have some women that are doing well more than some of the men, that's possible.

This claim that what a man can do, a woman can do better is not always accurate. There are some businesses that women should never start, and there are other jobs that women should never attempt.

Yes that's very much possible but it depends on the kind of money, we have some women that are doing well more than some of the men, that's possible.
It really depends on the type of work , there are some work that women are very good and active at doing while there are many job that can be done easily by man which might be difficult for a woman .

It really depends on the type of work , there are some work that women are very good and active at doing while there are many job that can be done easily by man which might be difficult for a woman .
That's true, but what I mean here is we have some lazy men that can't even work, and we also have some hardworking women that can do what men can do.

The argument that what man can do woman can do even better is age long. And it'll continue to be a an argument. Everybody will have his or her own choice. For me, I believe that what man can do, woman can do better.

That's true, but what I mean here is we have some lazy men that can't even work, and we also have some hardworking women that can do what men can do.
We have hardworking women that can do better job like the job men are doing but I still maintain my stand that there are some heavy jobs than women cannot afford to do.

This assertion is not always true which says what a man can do a woman can do better there's some kind of business that a woman can never venture into and there's some kind of work that a woman can not to do.
I disagree with you, this days there is no business that man will do that a woman cannot do, what matters if actually you have the ability to run the business, what you can that men have much ability to do business than women.

I don't think is true because what we men do I am not sure women can do half of it so in my opinion it is not true. The fact that we all can provide doesn't mean that we are the same in all things

We have hardworking women that can do better job like the job men are doing but I still maintain my stand that there are some heavy jobs than women cannot afford to do.
You are right,we have lots of them, that's why I said we have some hard working women that works more than some of the men's, but normally women are fragile.

You are right,we have lots of them, that's why I said we have some hard working women that works more than some of the men's, but normally women are fragile.
No matter how much they have the energy and capacity to work hard like men , they are still fragile If you still look at them closely , I am talking about the hard working women.

No matter how much they have the energy and capacity to work hard like men , they are still fragile If you still look at them closely , I am talking about the hard working women.
That's true, women's are fragile, not all of them can do what men's can do, but we have some women that are really strong, they can do what some of the men's cannot do.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back