What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

It is true to a certain degree but not in all cases. There are somethings that requires the physical strength of a man which a woman cannot even do talkless of doing it better.

It is true to a certain degree but not in all cases. There are somethings that requires the physical strength of a man which a woman cannot even do talkless of doing it better.
YEAh definitely ,there are even jobs that are specified for only men , because of the natural physical strength they have ,even if the women do it they might fail to continue at some point

YEAh definitely ,there are even jobs that are specified for only men , because of the natural physical strength they have ,even if the women do it they might fail to continue at some point.
This is exactly the point i'm trying to make. There are alot of jobs specified for men because of their physical strength. Women won't be able to cope doing these kind of jobs because they don't have that much physical strength unlike the men.

Of course it isn't true, that's just a propaganda by those who're feminist and advocate for equality by whatsoever means possible.
There are areas where men are see definitely better than women.

To be very honest I don't believe that women have more capability to achieve or do something better than men. If you look at the world of invention men has been taking the lead all the time. Men has also been taking the front seat in the technological advancement.

In the case of parenting children, I think a woman is better than man when it comes to sponsoring children in school because some men are not matured enough in sacrificing their Money to train their children.

I don't really think so. There are so many strenuous activities that is not meant for the women to do. They are only saying this to boost the ego of some women. It does not happen in reality.

To some fact , I also beleive the fact that what a man can do , a woman can also do better but its just a feminist propaganda advocating for equality , I also believe there are many areas in which male are more superior than female
Of course it isn't true, that's just a propaganda by those who're feminist and advocate for equality by whatsoever means possible.
There are areas where men are see definitely better than women.

It may be true because they are saying it but in reality it is completely the other way around because there are so many things that women can't do compared it to what men can do. Lolz 😂😂😂

It may be true because they are saying it but in reality it is completely the other way around because there are so many things that women can't do compared it to what men can do. Lolz 😂😂😂
Its just a statement used to make woman feel relevant and to stop the discrimination between Man and woman , there are many things a man can do which a woman can never do

That is absolutely not true, there are works which fit more men and there are works which fit more women, every sex is good in it's own way and has it's pros and cons, disadvantages and advantages. For example men will be better as body builders because their body is phisically stronger and because they are training more often. And women will be better as make up artists because more women use makeup than the men who use makeup so they will obviously be better at it. This saying that women are better at everything more than men is a stereotype and a total misunderstanding.

I don't really think so. There are so many strenuous activities that is not meant for the women to do. They are only saying this to boost the ego of some women. It does not happen in reality.
Every sex has their own capabilities andnthe aspect which they are good at but their strenuous activities that a man can do conviniently which a woman cannot do because they are always fragile.

Every sex has their own capabilities andnthe aspect which they are good at but their strenuous activities that a man can do conviniently which a woman cannot do because they are always fragile.
Yes that's how it is, but sometimes the women in most cases will always choose to take certain responsibility by engaging in serious strenuous activities that may be detrimental to their health.

This is not true, I always believe that every gender has their own responsibility to play and normally there are certain things women are to do and also things that men are to do, men can do what women can do with training but there are some things women cannot do.

Actually I usually see this saying, what a man can do, a woman can do it better as way to be motivating women than men. At least it should not make the women to feel they are left behind.

Actually I usually see this saying, what a man can do, a woman can do it better as way to be motivating women than men. At least it should not make the women to feel they are left behind.
Though there are certain aspect of some works that both man and woman .can do but there are many things a man can do which a woman can never try , we just use the word in motivating woman.

Like seriously,I think that what a man can do a woman can also do but not better than man but some women are well knwledgeable enough to functions very well in some feild more than men even in business and I think such woman deserve a thumbup, thou men work with potential and knowledge so I will never agree that women can do better than men

Like seriously,I think that what a man can do a woman can also do but not better than man but some women are well knwledgeable enough to functions very well in some feild more than men even in business and I think such woman deserve a thumbup, thou men work with potential and knowledge so I will never agree that women can do better than men
Yes I really believe in the saying that what a man can do, a woman can do too. Women have really distinguished themselves in many fields that were previously dominated by men before.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that they are women that have done things better than men but then people just try to do this in order to encourage women.

Though there are certain aspect of some works that both man and woman .can do but there are many things a man can do which a woman can never try , we just use the word in motivating woman.
Yes for sure, most at times women at my side feel chill when you use those words. Also some times women are really competiting with men in the aspects that both can do.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back