What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
Well this assertion whereby it is said that a woman can do a twin that a man can do is not always right because they are things that men does that a woman cannot do and one of them is going to war we all know that women do not go to war.

It depends on the job and the personality of the person , because that saying doesn't work out in every aspect only few time that such thing usually work and take place too

It is true that what a man can do a woman can do better but some businesses are gender selective due to the nature of the business. Some businesses are energy demanding that some women cannot cope with it.

That is just the truth. It is the society that separates jobs and categorized them based on gender. Both genders can do the same things better.

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?
Ive seen a female carpenter, where i come from women work on building sites too but i think the statement is not meant to be translated exactly as it is but to motivate women into daring to do the things that people ordinarily feel they cant

Psychologically, it is true, the women of today are different from olden days, we are in modern era, there is nothing man can do without woman can't irrespective of ability, knowledge as so on

Laughs. We did have this argument when we were still in primary school, so a boy dared the girls to direct their urine upwards while urinating to prove him wrong. But coming down to business setting, I think the saying is to encourage women that they too could engage in many different businesses and jobs to earn money. Because there was a time in the past when women are treated as second class citizens and as if their purpose in life ends in the kitchen

Usually women can manage the household work better than man. And man manages the work outside in his workplace. But now the era is changing where it can be seen even women go out and work and man can cook food as well , which I calll it a revolution and hence women can do the work better though it depends on the individual. It differs from different households.

I don't know why we are still using this adage of "what a man can do, a woman can do it even better", up till today when it is clear that it is not all a man can do that a woman can do not to talk of doing it even better. Just for instance, someone mentioned of some tediius job above which a man can do and a woman can't do them. Except there is another meaning to this adage than I know, then someone should put me through. That is my opinion.

it as also one of the popular sayings in my country, what a man can do a woman can do more better but it depends on the individual ,for brick laying ,i have every seen a woman doing that ,i think there are some women that can do what mens do

Well I believe that what a man can do a woman can do but when it comes to that world better I do not agree with it as there are so many things that men can do better than women and in fact some things that men can do that women are doing are very few.

Indeed they can easily to perform each others function however there's a fantastic distinction in between their function as our team can easily quickly assumption that ladies can easily prepare far better compared to a guy however if our team think about the dining establishment therefore certainly there certainly guys are actually functioning as well as food preparation therefore certainly there certainly as well as food preparation is actually more tasty compared to ladies currently 2nd time if I think about the workplace task therefore just man can easily carry out it extremely well after that women there's a limitation of every type of function amongst on their own.

In this current world yes what a man can do a woman can do but not in the same capability,it could be same task but in their own capability,for example female also have their own track race but I don't think a female runner can compete on the same track with a male runner and do better

To some extent, YES!
There are few things a man can do that a woman does better and up till now, I'm personally searching for that and when I discover that, I'll share

this is actually falacy, the statement was created and has been in existence since but certain things are there a man does and a woman can't even attempt not talk about doing them. so it's not all.

This statement is always an irony and it is always like a story a lot of people are always trying to use to encourage the women but not really, this is not so women cannot do more than men in most instances.

This isn't right to say in all cases. There are certain job fields that a woman can never venture into. Still, we should never underestimate women, the assertion may become true in a couple of years.

Its not true in all areas,but I have seen women do bricklaying and carpentry.Actually anyone can do anything be it male or female if they put their mind to it and if their health permits them.

Well in recent years and In some cases,it has proven to be true in some aspects. But generally,there are just some jobs that are too demanding when it comes to manpower and strength that a woman cannot do

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back