What's new

What a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true?

Robrown83

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?

This assertion is not always true which says what a man can do a woman can do better there's some kind of business that a woman can never venture into and there's some kind of work that a woman can not to do.

Its not true in all cases,but if given d opportunity,a woman might try her best to achieve part of d task that a man can do completely..Being a man is a whole lot of job..I can say it's not easy to be a man..A man works to pay the bills,works to pay the rent,works to pay fees,works to feed

Is it true that what a man can do, a woman can do ...

18 Answers

Men can do better than women. Focus on a single task to accomplish, maintain level leadership in crisis, ...

That statement does not mean what it depicts literally. I believe is more of a motivational quote that is meant to inspire the ladies to greatness. The connotative meaning is that a woman can strive hard to do every type of business and be succeed in it. It doesn't mean a woman can no jobs better than a man.

18 Answers

Men can do better than women. Focus on a single task to accomplish, maintain level leadership in crisis, ...

This statement is true to some extent but may I tell you that there are some decision that a man will made but if a woman makes it she will regret it. In addition, a woman cannot impregnate herself she will actually need a man to do that😄

18 Answers

Anything A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do It, Even Better.” This Gender Wars Are So Unnecessary. It began with, what a man can do, a woman can try, then it became, what a man can do, a woman can do as well.

Yes they can to do each others work but there is a great difference between their work as we can easily guess that women can cook much better than a man but if we consider the restaurant so there men are working and cooking so there and cooking is more delicious than women now second day if I consider the office job so only male can perform it very well then female there is a limit of every kind of work among themselves.

Theoretically I will not say it is true or not true, but the fact is that the days we have found women doing almost the job that men engage in, although when you find or get close to some of them, they later confess that men are really trying, that making earnings from those various job is not as easy as they expected or think it should be.

But all I will have say is that women that take there stand by engaging in what men do as job, are really worthy to be respected and give regards but there are some job that women can never do at all that men do.

Its not true in all cases,but if given d opportunity,a woman might try her best to achieve part of d task that a man can do completely..Being a man is a whole lot of job..I can say it's not easy to be a man..A man works to pay the bills,works to pay the rent,works to pay fees,works to feed
I think that this statement is true,but there is a confusion among girls & women about this.this gender wars are so unnecessary.feminism in any part of the world is built upon that maxim.anything that a man can do,a women can do it even better,is something that is not Said to the birds,but a reality,than Why are women still seeking equality from men and women.

I have been hearing this for a long time that what men can do, women can do it better. But in my own believe there are some tedious work that woman can not do like bricklayer, carpentry work etc. So is it right to be say this word" that what man can do,woman can do it better"?

Women are matching men nowadays on the works that men can do. There are women that are into carpentry works while there are others that do jobs such as flying a jet and all that. Although, it is not all work that men can do is also easy for women, but they are doing their best.

Times have changed and people are evolving as well, what a man can do, a woman can do it better. The saying doesn't refer to only physical prowess or ability, it was actually used to emphasize the importance of woman.

This what I have been hearing right from when I was small, but I don't think that is true in all instances, it will be in few instances or occasion, because I still believe there are lots of things a man can do that a woman cannot do.

I think that this statement is true,but there is a confusion among girls & women about this.this gender wars are so unnecessary.feminism in any part of the world is built upon that maxim.anything that a man can do,a women can do it even better,is something that is not Said to the birds,but a reality,than Why are women still seeking equality from men and women.
The reason why we have feminist today is simply because men of high prestige give some ladies an upper edge to look down on some men who are still hustling..With this,they can talk anyhow to any man they see around them.. My point though..

Men are created differently with certain things that are exclusively preserved for them, just as there are certain things that women naturally have exclusive monopoly over.

Not at all, nither men can do better than women nor women can do better than men at every point. It means at some stages women surpass men and vice versa. In domestic work or at home work women do better than men.

That saying is never true. Everyone have his or her own abilities. There are thing men can do and women can not do also there are things women can do and men can not do. God never created man and woman equally. One is superior to the other.

I don't know the mentality of people that always predict such interrogations, it can be true there are many things women cannot penetrate including business and every other things which man can do a woman cannot do, so the statement is very wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back