Not open for further replies.

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is my first post since the site is back up again. I hope there will be no more problems like this in the future. By the way, it seems that the points earned are gone.

Interesting to see our bizdustry back on the spotlight, I'm happy now.

This is my first post since the site is back up again. I hope there will be no more problems like this in the future. By the way, it seems that the points earned are gone.
I am ready happy to see this sight again.
The new features are user-friendly and I hope all the user will enjoy these new features also some people was lost their points but I would like to say thanks to Alexa he is giving back the lost point of people so it is good thing.
Before You leave act new users will be motivated and old users will increase their confidence on this site.

It is always a nice thing to know that Bizdustry is back because I have fallen so much in love with this website and I don't think I will ever leave this website no matter what may happen to it.

My beloved bizdustry never fail me for once and I don't think it will ever happen not in this life. Welcome back bizdustry hope you are not to stressed 😆.

I was very glad to see this side back again, it was somehow a breakthrough for me to continue my job here again. We just have to do our best to help keep the standard of the sites.

It is a good thing to see the site fully active and people posting regularly on it. Thanks to those who worked relentlessly to ensure the site did not go down.

It is always a nice thing to know that Bizdustry is back because I have fallen so much in love with this website and I don't think I will ever leave this website no matter what may happen to it.
Lol. Bizdustry and trendri are always making sure their members are satisfied. They always have cause to hang on their forum even when incentive is low.

Lol at no matter what happens to it again, yep! Truth is Bizdustry is a wonderful site to learn and earn at the same time, it is very addictive. Hardly a day goes by without logging in

It's a good thing to see the site active again. It has really been helpful. A lot of knowledge and information here, especially information that has to do with business and cryptocurrency.

I don't quite understand this post, did bizdustry at any time stop operations or went through a challenge well if it did I'm glad it's back again and we can now continue to enjoy it's benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back