WeShareAbundance: Earn Money By Staking Pools

guestph

Acquaintance
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

138413962_1843061599183716_3454521036771531159_n.jpg

There are 6 levels of Staking in We Share Abundance and these are called Pools and numbered from 1 to 6. Pools must be staked in order and to be valid must have active Stakes in lower Pools.

Example: To Stake Pool 2 you must have an active Stake in Pool 1 AND if Pool 1 Stake expires and Pool 2 Stake still has days left then Pool 2 will be suspended until Pool 1 is reStaked.

All Stakes are made using WESA Tokens and are normally for a duration of 30 days rewards; the exception is your First Stake Benefit which is explained below.

Rewards are paid each day you log in and need not be consecutive but most members log in daily to gain their benefits in the fastest possible time. However, if for any reason you do not log in or receive a reward your number of days remaining will not decrease and so you will always be able to receive the promised return on your stake.

The maximum Stake allowed by any new member is $100 value in WESA Tokens; this is achieved by staking all 6 Pools and by doing that you will receive the title of Elite Member.
Secondary Staking in $100 units will be allowed for Power of One qualified members in the near future.

The minimum Stake is $2 value in WESA Tokens for Pool 1.

Staking is NOT required to receive rewards and benefits in We Share Abundance but it will greatly enhance your minimum income and income potential.

Staking a Pool will return you a basic 50% profit on the amount Staked over the contract period of 30 active days (active being a day in which you logged into your account and received the reward for that day).

• Pool 1 has a Stake Value of $2 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 10 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $3.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 2 has a Stake Value of $3 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 15 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $4.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 3 has a Stake Value of $5 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 25 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $7.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 4 has a Stake Value of $10 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 50 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $15.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 5 has a Stake Value of $20 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $1.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $30.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 6 has a Stake Value of $60 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $3.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $90.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

First Stake Benefit

The first time a member Stakes a Pool he is given a preferential reward plan that ensures he can earn rewards of a minimum 150% of the total value of his Stakes by the end of the current month as follows....​

• First Stakes can only be placed on one day of the month​

• First Stakes can be for just one Pool or for the maximum of 6 Pools or any number in between as chosen​

• First Stakes can only happen once per member​

• First Stakes have variable lengths depending on the day the Stake is made. The maximum number of days will be 30 and the minimum number of days is one. This is calculated based on the number of days remaining in the month when the Stake is made.​

Examples:
    Stake on 1st day of a 31 day month and the length of the Stake will be 30 days as there are 30 days left in the month and the rewards will be​

150% of the total Stake value/30 per day. Stake $100 WESA; 30 days at $5 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

Stake on 1st day of a 30 day month and the length of the Stake will be 29 days as there are 29 days left in the month and the rewards will be​

150% of the total Stake value/29 per day. Stake $100 WESA; 29 days at $5.1724 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

Stake on 1st day of a 28 day month and the length of the Stake will be 27 days as there are 27 days left in the month and the rewards will be​

150% of the total Stake value/27 per day. Stake $100 WESA; 27 days at $5.5556 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

If at the time of Staking there were only 15 days the rewards will be 150% of the total Stake value/15. Stake $100 WESA for ($150/15) $10 a day rewards; 15 days at $10 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

If at the time of Staking there were only 10 days the rewards will be 150% of the total Stake value/10 per day. Stake $100 WESA for ($150/10) $15 a day rewards; 10 days at $15 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.
    You can see that the rewards increase as the available days decrease always ensuring a 150% return on the value of the Stake provided the member logs in each day and reads any messages in his inbox.​

• First Stakes mean that no matter when a member places a Stake he will always be able to earn rewards of 150% the total value Staked by the end of the month (whether there are 30 days remaining or just one day remaining) and so have that value transferred to his WESA Wallet enabling him to reStake at the same level while retaining a minimum 50% profit.​

Until a first Stake has expired no additional Stakes can be placed and so it is wise to stake all your desired Pools at the same time on the same day. If a member takes advantage of the Action Takers cash back reward and Stakes all Pools within 48 hours of email verification then a $100 Stake is just $75 net and will provide $150 by the end of the month for a 100% profit. However, we never recommend borrowing money to make Stakes or using money that should be set aside for essential bills etc.

Join us now and get a bonus of $2 by using this link
Waves Wallet

Before you can withdrawal you will need to pass the KYC Verfication first wherein you will be able to withdraw up to $150 for Lvl 1 KYC(ID Verification) and more than $150 for a Lvl 2 KYC(Address Verification)
Each WESA in your Available Balance will be converted into BTC after your withdrawal has been processed for about 48 hours at most
img_20201114_002758-jpg.1066729

img_20201114_003130-jpg.1066730

This is surprising, I was introduced to it, but after reading through their introduction and the rest, I was not so convinced so I backed out.

It was not explained to me in details the way you have done here, and knowing that you are a beneficiary is an extra motivation to try it out.

Kudos!

Detail explaination about Weshareabundace. This program has been the only investment program l have ever come across staying up to about nine months without much problems. But since it's investment, l still don't have hundred percent trust in it because everything is capable of happening in online investment.

I've been a member of the platform for some months now. I love the platform because of its sustainability. Also the wesa token is growing every month in value though it's artificially kept afloat. Try to start from pool 3 or 4 and increase with time. Also keep your withdrawal at $50 or below every month if you want to be paid fast.

This is surprising, I was introduced to it, but after reading through their introduction and the rest, I was not so convinced so I backed out.

It was not explained to me in details the way you have done here, and knowing that you are a beneficiary is an extra motivation to try it out.

Kudos!
yes i have the same impression at first and also was not convinced WESA is supposed to be an investment platform. But let me tell you, i joined the team several months ago and then become active for just a few weeks, but then i was surprised after how many months, it was december when i tried to open my WESA account then i find my available balance to have about $3.5 worth of WESA that let me buy both pool 1 and pool 2
Post automatically merged:

Detail explaination about Weshareabundace. This program has been the only investment program l have ever come across staying up to about nine months without much problems. But since it's investment, l still don't have hundred percent trust in it because everything is capable of happening in online investment.
yes it really is an investment, but its actually worth the risk

This is a comprehensive guide on how to make money online. I have seen this platform on some online website which I doubted but with the comprehensive guide you just posted right now it had really convinced me to get started on the platform. Thank for the guide so much.

One of the most comprehensive guide to joining a platform that I have seen on a long time. I like the way you detailed each level, especially with how earns are made and stakings. I am actually interested in the platform just by reading all about it from you.

I joined WSA a month ago, but i was able to stake pool on january 3, im currently at pool 3. Im wishing to win the monthly raffle. Goodluck to all of us team WSA. Can i put my referral code here buddy? Thankyou in advance 😊

I joined WSA a month ago, but i was able to stake pool on january 3, im currently at pool 3. Im wishing to win the monthly raffle. Goodluck to all of us team WSA. Can i put my referral code here buddy? Thankyou in advance 😊
Hahaha, you can create a thread in the payment section with screenshots of your previous payments. You can add your referral link and talk about it more. I prefer the strategy of starting from pool 1-3,then use lottery earnings to upgrade higher. It's difficult withdrawing more than $60 from the platform these days so I see no reason piling up money you can't withdraw.

Thanks for sharing this thread and thanks to the comments as well. Now it makes me interested to check that site although I have to admit that I did not fully understand the mechanics particularly the stake and the pools. But anyway I know that I can get more information when I check on the site later. I just hope that I can earn from it just like the positive comments here and that is not a scam site. I am sick and tired of doing work and not to be paid.

Kudos!
Yeah i was also skeptical about this Website at first because it's an investment website and we know that they're not to be trusted but after seeing those who tried to make me invest starting to get a lot of profits and gotten back their initial investment i was kind of regretful I did not join em early

I've been hearing about this weshareabudance for long. My concern is how genuine are they?. I heard people had some challenges with withdrawing their funds last year December,has this being sorted out?. I need to know if this site actually pays.

How reliable is this investment, how long has it existed for and will it be around for much longer, I ask all these because I have fallen victim to platforms like this very juicy and reliable at the inception and then before you know it they prove to be shady and you money flies with the air after a little while. And is it open to citizens of any country in the world?

I am very confuse in this, starting from pool 1, were if your stake 1 of pool 1 expire and you are on stack 2 pool 2, your second stake or pool will be canceled. I don't understand that part at all.. I have registered on this site of abundance before, I really didn't know how it works and I get to know about or through a friend who don't know how it works too, he was asking me of I have head about it, that's how I researched and found it.

This is surprising, I was introduced to it, but after reading through their introduction and the rest, I was not so convinced so I backed out. Itwas not explained to me in details the way you have done here, and knowing that you are a beneficiary is an extra motivation to try it out.

With so cumbersome explanation I don't really understand this but I believe it is going to be a great investment because of the increase in the reward. Moreover, any online investment this days someone has to vigilant because scammer are ful everywhere.

I once saw this site on this platform and I was having double mind in go to the platform but with this comprehensive information, I think I will have to look into it. Thanks for the breakdown on the site

138413962_1843061599183716_3454521036771531159_n.jpg

There are 6 levels of Staking in We Share Abundance and these are called Pools and numbered from 1 to 6. Pools must be staked in order and to be valid must have active Stakes in lower Pools.

Example: To Stake Pool 2 you must have an active Stake in Pool 1 AND if Pool 1 Stake expires and Pool 2 Stake still has days left then Pool 2 will be suspended until Pool 1 is reStaked.

All Stakes are made using WESA Tokens and are normally for a duration of 30 days rewards; the exception is your First Stake Benefit which is explained below.

Rewards are paid each day you log in and need not be consecutive but most members log in daily to gain their benefits in the fastest possible time. However, if for any reason you do not log in or receive a reward your number of days remaining will not decrease and so you will always be able to receive the promised return on your stake.

The maximum Stake allowed by any new member is $100 value in WESA Tokens; this is achieved by staking all 6 Pools and by doing that you will receive the title of Elite Member.

Secondary Staking in $100 units will be allowed for Power of One qualified members in the near future.

The minimum Stake is $2 value in WESA Tokens for Pool 1.

Staking is NOT required to receive rewards and benefits in We Share Abundance but it will greatly enhance your minimum income and income potential.

Staking a Pool will return you a basic 50% profit on the amount Staked over the contract period of 30 active days (active being a day in which you logged into your account and received the reward for that day).

• Pool 1 has a Stake Value of $2 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 10 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $3.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 2 has a Stake Value of $3 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 15 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $4.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 3 has a Stake Value of $5 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 25 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $7.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 4 has a Stake Value of $10 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 50 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $15.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 5 has a Stake Value of $20 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $1.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $30.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 6 has a Stake Value of $60 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $3.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $90.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

First Stake Benefit

The first time a member Stakes a Pool he is given a preferential reward plan that ensures he can earn rewards of a minimum 150% of the total value of his Stakes by the end of the current month as follows....​

• First Stakes can only be placed on one day of the month​

• First Stakes can be for just one Pool or for the maximum of 6 Pools or any number in between as chosen​

• First Stakes can only happen once per member​

• First Stakes have variable lengths depending on the day the Stake is made. The maximum number of days will be 30 and the minimum number of days is one. This is calculated based on the number of days remaining in the month when the Stake is made.​

Examples:
    Stake on 1st day of a 31 day month and the length of the Stake will be 30 days as there are 30 days left in the month and the rewards will be​

150% of the total Stake value/30 per day. Stake $100 WESA; 30 days at $5 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

Stake on 1st day of a 30 day month and the length of the Stake will be 29 days as there are 29 days left in the month and the rewards will be​

150% of the total Stake value/29 per day. Stake $100 WESA; 29 days at $5.1724 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

Stake on 1st day of a 28 day month and the length of the Stake will be 27 days as there are 27 days left in the month and the rewards will be​

150% of the total Stake value/27 per day. Stake $100 WESA; 27 days at $5.5556 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

If at the time of Staking there were only 15 days the rewards will be 150% of the total Stake value/15. Stake $100 WESA for ($150/15) $10 a day rewards; 15 days at $10 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.​

If at the time of Staking there were only 10 days the rewards will be 150% of the total Stake value/10 per day. Stake $100 WESA for ($150/10) $15 a day rewards; 10 days at $15 = $150 total rewards by the end of the month.
    You can see that the rewards increase as the available days decrease always ensuring a 150% return on the value of the Stake provided the member logs in each day and reads any messages in his inbox.​

• First Stakes mean that no matter when a member places a Stake he will always be able to earn rewards of 150% the total value Staked by the end of the month (whether there are 30 days remaining or just one day remaining) and so have that value transferred to his WESA Wallet enabling him to reStake at the same level while retaining a minimum 50% profit.​

Until a first Stake has expired no additional Stakes can be placed and so it is wise to stake all your desired Pools at the same time on the same day. If a member takes advantage of the Action Takers cash back reward and Stakes all Pools within 48 hours of email verification then a $100 Stake is just $75 net and will provide $150 by the end of the month for a 100% profit. However, we never recommend borrowing money to make Stakes or using money that should be set aside for essential bills etc.

Join us now and get a bonus of $2 by using this link
Waves Wallet

Before you can withdrawal you will need to pass the KYC Verfication first wherein you will be able to withdraw up to $150 for Lvl 1 KYC(ID Verification) and more than $150 for a Lvl 2 KYC(Address Verification)
Each WESA in your Available Balance will be converted into BTC after your withdrawal has been processed for about 48 hours at most
img_20201114_002758-jpg.1066729

img_20201114_003130-jpg.1066730
We share abundance is a very popular program. O love it's dreams and it's founder Graham frame. A very simple and Noble missionary of that great platform to help the need. If people are well educated properly on it's operations by those referring people to the Platform, it will go places.

From my past experience on some of this investment site has taught me a lesson but I should never trust them because some of them who do promise huge return on investment are not always reliable there will be a time that when you when you invest in them they will not pay you

Thank you for the comprehensive guide. It sounds so interesting and i want to believe that it is going to be favorable whenever i try it out. I have tried out so many investment platforms which did not keep to whay they claimed. Thanks once and for sharing. I appreciate the informations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back