What's new

Weshareabundance.com Review: Scam or Legit?

Bluewarrior

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We Share Abundance is a brilliant new site which in simple words, aims at providing everyone with money. It was started in March 2020 and is an easy way to make passive income. Just sign up, verify your email, complete your profile and set up your wallet and you will have $2. These can then be used to "stake" a pool which is similar to putting your money in a bank - only difference, you get 50% interest!!! So you can "stake upto $100 and earn as much as $150 a month! You get paid just for daily logging in.

So the website is really cool and I feel its worth giving it a try! You can use my referral link and my username in the referrer section as it is on an invitation basis only: bluewarrior

At the end of each month, your balance is converted into WESA (We Share Abundance) tokens. These are a type of cryptocurrency that is booming. They were worth $1 in March 2020 and its value at the time of writing this is nearly $170. So invest if you wish today and if not, you can start with the free $2 you get just for joining up and start your journey now!

The earlier you start and no doubt the more you invest (upto $100 only), the more you will earn! It is legit and I myself have been using it for a while so do not worry. You can text me or go over on youtube and read up more about it! Happy earning and God Bless!

Which one is We share abundant again? I've never heard of this before ooo.. So, I can't really say anything about them. But, I need someone who have an experience on it to comment please.

this is a good project and people are making money ..i am in pool three now and i want to make money so i hope soon i will be in pool 6. you guys want to join with me then here is my link JOIN ME

this is a good project and people are making money ..i am in pool three now and i want to make money so i hope soon i will be in pool 6. you guys want to join with me then here is my link JOIN ME
I have just joined this site. I just used your generous link. I am a newbie. I will just fill up other requirements later on. Thank you so much for your generosity.

Thanks for another online income opportunity. I will refer my friends and relatives if I could earn good amount of income here. Earning $150 or more per month would be great. Its good than receiving nothing. Thanks for the link anyway.

I have just joined this site. I just used your generous link. I am a newbie. I will just fill up other requirements later on. Thank you so much for your generosity.

Thanks for another online income opportunity. I will refer my friends and relatives if I could earn good amount of income here. Earning $150 or more per month would be great. Its good than receiving nothing. Thanks for the link anyway.
yes you can make money well but sometimes you need to invest to get a better return. people have earned well with a good investment. i am also a new bee here.

It is not about joining and making money stories. Have those who introduced you been able to withdraw at least what they put in initially ever since they joined? The majority of users can't withdraw today.

We Share Abundance is a brilliant new site which in simple words, aims at providing everyone with money. It was started in March 2020 and is an easy way to make passive income. Just sign up, verify your email, complete your profile and set up your wallet and you will have $2. These can then be used to "stake" a pool which is similar to putting your money in a bank - only difference, you get 50% interest!!! So you can "stake upto $100 and earn as much as $150 a month! You get paid just for daily logging in.

So the website is really cool and I feel its worth giving it a try! You can use my referral link and my username in the referrer section as it is on an invitation basis only: bluewarrior

At the end of each month, your balance is converted into WESA (We Share Abundance) tokens. These are a type of cryptocurrency that is booming. They were worth $1 in March 2020 and its value at the time of writing this is nearly $170. So invest if you wish today and if not, you can start with the free $2 you get just for joining up and start your journey now!

The earlier you start and no doubt the more you invest (upto $100 only), the more you will earn! It is legit and I myself have been using it for a while so do not worry. You can text me or go over on youtube and read up more about it! Happy earning and God Bless!
All I can bring out here in the site We share abundance is that its a brilliant site and we will be given $2 when we registered , and we can be using the site as an avenue to stake our money and win in the process.

The site is a Ponzi scheme even if the people will want to disagree with what it simply is. You can't pay people on ground until newer people can joine.

Wow this is a good review and I’m glad about it but since you said they just started, I’m sure many will just be starting also so nobody will if they’ve been able to receive the 50% of their investment

This sounds very nice. But the word "investing" rings bells in my ears. When a website or a program wants you to invest in order to generate profits, it is very likely that it is a HYIP and you might ultimately get scammed.

I'm just hearing about this platform for the First time and I think I will give it a trial to at least see if it's something I can really do to increase my source of income online. Thanks for the post

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back