What's new

Were you ever able to cash out twice in one month on a GPT site?

Melanie M

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
Most sites have it fixed so you can only cash out once a month, or even a certain pay date. Others allow you to withdraw your earnings once you reach a certain amount, regardless of what day of the month it is.
Have you ever done so well on a GPT site that you've cashed out more than once in a month?
Do tell. 🙂

Most sites have it fixed so you can only cash out once a month, or even a certain pay date. Others allow you to withdraw your earnings once you reach a certain amount, regardless of what day of the month it is.
Have you ever done so well on a GPT site that you've cashed out more than once in a month?
Do tell. 🙂
Nope most of the time it's once a month and that's it I don't mind that well unless I need urgent money but even tho I don't earn a lot from GTP mostly because of my country maybe in the fature it will change

GTP sites do not really pay much in my country, so i hardly work on thos platforms but when i was active, i use to get money one time a month, i have never received payment twice a month.

You can't get that plenty much of money from a GPT site. Even if you at getting much from such site, you much not have a reason to withdraw twice Ina month if the site even allow withdraw in twice a month
True, the only way would be if they happened to have a really low cash out.. like 50 cents or something. I do remember some sites that would let members cash out at 20 cents (in the beginning) just to prove they were legit.

In my country, GTP sites don't pay very well, so I don't often work on those platforms. However, when I did, I used to get paid once a month; I've never gotten paid twice a month.

I haven't been able to successfully do that on a GPT site but I know I've cashed out twice a month on survey sites (Greenpanthera). It was an amazing period back then as I got to understand how the surveys worked and I hardly got rejected from surveys.

I don't use these but once a month is the standard. Some will pay you after so many days depending on the site. I think the one my wife does work through pays after 14 days of the job being completed. She can only withdraw money once per 24 hours.

Yes of course,I was able to cash out more than twice in a GTP site I worked on. Most of the time GTP sites have no withdrawal limit enabling user's to have access to their funds anytime.

In my country you cant earn a lot of money from gpt sites/apps, but I remember once there was an app where I earned like 30 bucks in 2 days, which was really good. Sadly, creators shut down the app and when they released it again it was garbage...

I regularly cash out on various get paid to sites because the ones I have participated in have all required me to meet the minimum withdrawal threshold regardless of the period in which it is achieved

Do tell. 🙂
It depends on the particular get paid to in which you are working on , there are some that are paying handsomely while some , even if you work for two months , you can't reach the minimum cash out threshold .

I once used Timebucks, which is one of the most popular GPT sites. It took me 3 months to reach the payment threshold. Inbox Dollars is another popular site, I had to give up because I could not reach the payment threshold.

Sproutgigs pays better than most GPT sites. I think you can reach payout faster there because of the better payment rate. You could even withdraw twice a month if you are dedicated to completing the tasks.

When I was very active on sproutgig, at that time, it was called picoworkers, I would request for a withdrawal of $10 once in a week, which means I can withdraw more than two times in a month on that platform.

If I'm to classify bizdustry as one of the GPT sites, then I will confess that I cashed out more than two times in a month. All I need to do is to approach a VIP once I want to withdraw and I would withdraw so easily with no stress.

Sproutgigs pays better than most GPT sites. I think you can reach payout faster there because of the better payment rate. You could even withdraw twice a month if you are dedicated to completing the tasks.
You can even cash out more than twice a month and I do believe that ptc that have offer wall can enable you to cash out regularly but the website that do allow me to withdraw often is rapidworkers I do cash out here about 3times in a month

No I have not cashed out more than once a month on a gpt site, maybe because I was not dedicated enough. But I know people that have cashed out twice and more from a gpt site.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back